Reply: Something you HATE about Habbo? 18 Feb 2018 5:15 PM
Cutters and scammers
Last edit: 18 February 2018 5:16 PM
Skilled
Reply: Something you HATE about Habbo? 18 Feb 2018 7:07 PM
Annoying ass ctf players and ppl w TLS

Beginner
Reply: Something you HATE about Habbo? 19 Feb 2018 1:27 AM
Something I hate about habbo, hmmmm. Yeah habbo user Jaesus.

Rookie
Reply: Something you HATE about Habbo? 19 Feb 2018 9:06 AM
The wired constantly breaking, new furniture lines glitching when trying to stack...
Reply: Something you HATE about Habbo? 19 Feb 2018 10:51 AM
recently; the lack of creativity! I hate seeing all the bundles recycled 
Reply: Something you HATE about Habbo? 19 Feb 2018 12:30 PM
Not sure if the word HATE is the proper one in this case but, ye, some of the things below might make you like Habbo a bit less, every now and then

- Replacement of the font Volter Goldfish (the pixelated one) to an anti-aliased (sharper) equivalent, except for the texts from Post-its. That was an unnecessary change and screwed a bit with the whole graphical concept of the game: pixels! Volter seemed fun, "young" and carefree, while the anti-aliased version is somehow tense, bossy and not as fun
- Why have they deleted the badge/furni mottos again? They were fun to read, had some interesting gags/trivia and sometimes they would be the only obvious indication of the purpose of the respective badge/furni (for example: This badge is for those who's been playing the game for 60 days in a row). Without the description, their functions might be unknown or confusing to the new players!!
- Although not explicitly acknowledged, the average habbo who's got a fair amount of achievement points, tendency of getting along people from a limited clique and complain about the lack of "life" in game is paradoxically the one whose behavior others tend to get inspired by, and I think it is very very dangerous to the health of the overall running of the community. How will we get motivated, interested, intelligent, opinated and unique players if the "cool" side of the force will crucify you if you try to do so? We did pretty much internalize the idea that lack of interest, silence and constant disapproval makes you look smarter but, years later, it is more than proved that this is one of the reasons why we force ourselves to think twice before talking to certain Habbos, and this omission itself already is a signal that something is wrong
Reply: Something you HATE about Habbo? 26 Feb 2018 2:12 PM
I hate how dead habbo has become!
Reply: Something you HATE about Habbo? 26 Feb 2018 3:10 PM
that not everyone is friendly?

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?