Novice
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 14 Jul 2017 2:44 PM
I think the payday feature made it worth it along with more groups, colourful clothing, room layouts, no advertisements, the chooser command is very useful too. 

I believe my payday is 48 coins this month which isn't much but I start at a default of 30 so not bad for me.
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 22 Jul 2017 12:44 PM
I think it is worth it compared to not having it. With being able to manage groups and stuff. That's pretty much the only reason I have it because you can manage groups with HC but you can't if you don't. Otherwise I wouldn't bother having it.

My pay day is 30 coins at the moment. Was like 41 coins last month
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 22 Jul 2017 6:30 PM
I survived without HC for so long but then again, I didn't need to use the features like managing groups and etc. For me, clothes are clothes. I'm still able to buy nice looking ones through catalogue to amp up my look. I rather spend coins on furnis than HC :)

Well, bye.

Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 25 Jul 2017 6:02 PM
Unsure, I think 50c+50dia is a bit steep, but I guess that's because I don't really buy out of the catalogue very often. However with that said there's no way i'd play habbo without it. I'd just rather spent irl money on it now than in game  ha
Last edit: 25 July 2017 6:03 PM
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 5 Aug 2017 9:45 AM
HC keeps me on Habbo so yeah it is...
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 5 Aug 2017 10:10 PM
no, hc is for the weak
Rookie
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 7 Aug 2017 9:25 PM
yer!
Beginner
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 8 Aug 2017 10:23 AM
Only logged onto habbo nowadays because of the active HC. After HC, expires wouldn't be logging on as frequent. I'd say it's worth it for those who purchase things regularly from the catalogue as it increases the amount you receive on payday.

For myself, it's 50/50 more so not worth since I'm not on habbo as much! 
Rookie
Reply: Would you consider Habbo Club (HC) worth it? 10 Oct 2017 12:48 AM
HC used to be worth it, but the fact that the price doubled and now requires diamonds...I just dont see it?? I enjoy being norm and honestly don't mind too much and look forward to being such in a few days weeeee toot toot

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?