Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 14 Jul 2017 12:59 PM
As some of you may be informed Macklebee left off us a note saying users will be permanently banned due to many reasons. My account cammx, was banned due to "bot like activity" which sort of doesn't make sense because I'm an actual person. This was a permanent ban. However support replied within 24hrs, which was extremely surprising considering that auto moderation has kicked in and I was fortunate to get it unbanned.

Be warned not to gamble on habbo as it is not the smartest option. Let me leave you off with a nice note... "Why be rich on Habbo when you can be richer in real life?" - Better for it to be reality than virtual. 

Have a nice day!
Last edit: 14 July 2017 1:00 PM
Reply: Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 14 Jul 2017 4:55 PM
Thanks for highlighting the present issues within the game. 
Reply: Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 13 Aug 2017 3:04 AM
I was permed, finally got a reply from Habbo a couple of days ago, now playing the waiting game. I'm with you, blow your money on something better. It's kinda sad, but Habbo is becoming the best endorsement for retros.
Skilled
Reply: Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 13 Aug 2017 7:31 PM
Habbos are getting banned front, back and centre for all sorts of ridiculous reasons!
Reply: Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 13 Aug 2017 11:38 PM
I started playing a RP retro in March it's WAY better than Habbo, ngl I probably won't go back to Habbo properly ever again. Habbo is going down hill fast with all of this bullshit
Beginner
Reply: Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 14 Aug 2017 7:23 AM
It is sad but hopefully things can change to good sooner or later.

Reply: Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 20 Aug 2017 6:23 AM
I've been thinking about this, you join Habbo and get told about "the Habbo way" again and again. Well, you know everyone who was banned for "safety reasons" gets a phony message for the reason. I, for instance, was told it was because I was "trying to steal furni/credits/account credentials". So, is lying to people and not owning up to your own mistakes the "Habbo way"? Maybe it's the "Saluke Way". Making people have to jump through hoops (answering tons of questions) and providing info to the best they can recall and making them wait forever because of your mistake is the "Habbo Way"? 

People have brought up the censoring system, I literally got "sanctioned" for typing "junk food", it came out as "bobba", I'm sure someone reported me for trying to cuss. Then, three minutes later, it is okay to say that. I logged in one day and the f-word was completely uncensored. That makes perfect fu**ing sense! Honestly, wouldn't be nice if Habbo held itself to the same standard they try to hold its paying customer to?
Last edit: 20 August 2017 6:29 AM
Reply: Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 17 Sep 2017 9:23 PM
I left Habbo a year ago. It started to sink not long after MOD-Cherrykiwi left because everything collapsed after that. Shortly followed by MOD-Xebal, powertoo and lots of other staff. I noticed moderation now is very poor. I report clear rule breakers (scam sites) and nothing happens. I wouldn't recommend the game to anyone - and that's not because I'm 21. It's a waste of money, a waste of time and has never been worse.
Skilled
Reply: Sulake Perm Wave has come again! 2nd one. 20 Sep 2017 10:40 PM
I'm just really confused as to how old Habbo thinks their users are. Making everything expensive suggests they're adults, putting bans on stupid shit suggests they're children. Make up your mind.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?