Beginner
What are your views on large phones? 5 Oct 2017 6:47 PM
I'm thinking of getting the Google Pixel 2, but unfortunately, only the larger version (Pixel 2 XL) will be available in Singapore.

Do you guys use smaller (e.g. iPhone 8/Samsung Galaxy s8) or larger (e.g. iPhone 8 plus, Samsung note)? And is it a hassle to carry around and fit in your pocket?

Skilled
Reply: What are your views on large phones? 5 Oct 2017 7:30 PM
I use Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ which released back in 2015 and have been using for 2 yrs now

Reply: What are your views on large phones? 6 Oct 2017 8:39 AM
I've got the Samsung Galaxy 7 it fits in my pocket really well. :)
My brother has the Samsung Galaxy 8 it's the same size just new and updated phone. I'd rather have a good sized phone than a large one like some people have Samsung notes which are too big. 
Rookie
Reply: What are your views on large phones? 6 Oct 2017 9:20 AM
I'm using samsung note 4 currently which is perfect for watching videos! 

Skilled
Reply: What are your views on large phones? 6 Oct 2017 9:28 AM
I have an iPhone SE and i plan to keep it as long as I possibly can since I got this phone specifically to avoid having a phone the size of an iPhone 6 or larger.
Skilled
Reply: What are your views on large phones? 6 Oct 2017 12:15 PM
i wouldn't use anything that i couldn't hold with one hand tbh. That's why i stick with iphone se

Reply: What are your views on large phones? 7 Oct 2017 7:14 PM
Personally, I find smaller sized smartphones easier. I currently use a Samsung Galaxy S8 and would not swap it out for the larger version. The larger version is awkward to hold in your palm, you can't really reach all of the screen without sliding the phone down a bit in your hand and in all seriousness, the versions and normally the same in speeds - companies just like to offer larger variants for that particular market.
Rookie
Reply: What are your views on large phones? 10 Oct 2017 12:45 AM
I'm blind, so for me bigger is better!!!!!! Can't see squat on most phones!
Reply: What are your views on large phones? 3 Dec 2017 9:01 PM
Don't mind them -- my parents are getting my the iPhone X for Christmas! Not really a fan of the gigantic ones tho like some of the Samsung phones I've seen that cover people's faces lmao

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?