Skilled
Reply: BC or No BC? 3 Jan 2018 1:35 PM
BC is great when u need a perfect room size and you're ocd about layout and making a room absolutely perfect. It helps you achieve results especially when building on Habbo.

That being said, if you are aiming for an aesthetically pleasing room, BC is very helpful at solving that and permits those creative juices to flow a bit easier. But always at a luxurious cost..
Rookie
Reply: BC or No BC? 6 Jan 2018 9:57 AM
I say BC cause it’s really a bit easier to use
Rookie
Reply: BC or No BC? 8 Feb 2018 11:24 AM
I would say BC cuz it's much easier to alter the room layout for whichever game you wanna make & also you don't have to spend much coins on furni for the room 
Reply: BC or No BC? 26 Feb 2018 2:09 PM
Definitely have BC then buy the extras that aren't in the bc catalog
Reply: BC or No BC? 9 Apr 2019 6:43 PM
if for long term I will suggest buy for your own self furni because bc it had the period of time.
Rookie
Reply: BC or No BC? 9 Apr 2019 6:54 PM
I posted on this a year ago but my decision still stands, Builders Club for sure. There is a lot of furni available to you in it now than there used to be, that's for sure. But also with the seasonal furni, you can keep it in your room for as long as you like so long as you don't pick it up when you go to redecorate. For someone that builds a lot for HabboBites badge events as well as campaigns and for competitions, it works out cheaper in the long run because you're not having to buy furni all the time which can cost a lot, especially if you're a hoarder (like myself lol)
Reply: BC or No BC? 24 Jun 2019 2:40 AM
BC are so good when you coming to buy Event Room, Because you need so much furnis if you will have a good Event Room. Im using BC and i will never stop using that. I can really recommend that :)
Reply: BC or No BC? 23 Nov 2019 12:10 PM
BC is the best saving furni in the world, it's my options.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?