Rookie
Relaxation Day 13 Aug 2018 6:25 PM
Show us how you keep calm cool and collected during stressful days and nights!

TASK
• Write a short guide with at least 5 steps to show us how you relax in celebration for international relaxation day.
• Share a picture that you've taken as well that you think inspires relaxation for international photography day.

Please abide by the rules listed in the article and the top 3 winners will win prizes!
Skilled
Reply: Relaxation Day 15 Aug 2018 10:00 AM
How to relax after a stressful day doing whatever people do which causes them stress...

Step 1
Once your day is coming to an end or you feel like you're no longer going to be productive (aka you're calling it quits and you decided thats it for now), savour that moment as that joy is eternal.

Step 2
Once you arrive at home (or if you never left the house in the first place), proceed directly to your kitchen and indulge in all the delicious foods. Obviously they are not good for you, but who cares? You're relaxing.

Step 3
Finished eating food? Do you regret it? That's what I thought, of course you don't because you're relaxing. If you do regret it, repeat Step 2.

Step 4
Now that your all good and stuffed, it's time to open up that electronic device and surf the internet. You can look at anything, and I mean anything... Just don't overshare or else your friends who follow you on social media may become disgusted by your actions. On the notion that that is part of your anything, then just make sure to give it your all.

Step 5
Sleep.

Now look at this Shutterstock picture featuring a multicultural group of people hanging out.
Rookie
Reply: Relaxation Day 16 Aug 2018 6:55 AM
'How To Keep Calm, Cool and Collected During Stressful Days and Nights' by Taiwanasian (rainbow edition)

Step 1:
When you get home after work/school, freely collapse onto your bed because what's a better feeling than feeling relieved to be home and have your cozy bed waiting just for you?!

Step 2:
After that, take a nice bubble bath! Not only are you being hygienic, you are also relaxing in soothing bubbles, perhaps with an amazingly-scented bath bomb. The best part is that these bath bombs come in all different kinds of designs!

Step 3:
Now that you're all fresh, why not just chill with your fluffy companion outside in the sun (if you have any pets)? Two is a company, they are there for you, and you're both just chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool together! Who knows, there might be a rainbow outside on a very random weather day!

(CREDIT SOURCE HERE: http://www.photographyvox.com/a/rainbow-photography/)

Step 4;
If that's not enough, then listen to some chillaxing music; maybe some deep chill house music, or some zen/ambient music to relieve your stress, feel at peace and zone the heck out. Sometimes meditation music helps too if you're up for it!

Step 5:
Last but not least, just simply sit back and watch funny/comical videos because you know what they say, laughter IS the best medicine and does take off some of the stress! I recommend stand-up comedies such as ones from 'Live At The Apollo', or perhaps some old-fashioned 'Fawlty Towers' and such!
Last edit: 16 August 2018 6:57 AM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: Relaxation Day 19 Aug 2018 3:24 PM

Step 1:
Make yourself a cup of hot tea to calm yourself down. Would suggest chamomile as it has great benefits in relaxing the muscles and reducing irritability. Not only that, chamomile tea also helps to reduce stress, anxiety and even treat insomnia!

Step 2:
Now after tea what time is it? It’s time to get yourself some good food! Forget about your diet and treat yourself anything you are craving for. Want an ice-cream? Go for it! Order whatever you would like, try out something new on the menu or get your usual favourite.

Step 3:
Now after a good meal, it’s time for some ASMR. What is ASMR? ASMR is an experience characterised by a static-like or tingling sensation on the scalp and moves down to the back of the neck and upper spine which helps people to relax better. There are many types of ASMR which includes whispering, eating, scratching & tapping, sand cutting and many more! My favourite type of ASMR will be the eating ASMR & sand cutting! It actually helps to calm me down whenever I’m stressed and also sleep better at night.

(Eating & whispering ASMR)

(Sand cutting ASMR)

Step 4:
If the ASMR videos are not what you like, no problem! Put on your headphones, play your favourite songs and go for a jog! I personally feel that each time after a jog, after sweating it all out, I’ll feel less stress and more relaxed.

Step 5:

After a jog or a long day, take a hot shower as this can help us by relieving body tension and also soothe muscle fatigue!

Step 6:
Sleep! I love to sleep as it allows me to forget about all the schoolwork and all the responsibilities when I’m sleeping so it’s like the only time i can relax and forget and not do anything. So after a long stressful day, sleeping is the best way to end the day.

(I don't have any pictures so here's one from google of a baby sleeping!)

Reply: Relaxation Day 19 Aug 2018 7:20 PM
Step 1
Pop on the kettle and make yourself your favorite brew. I usually go for peppermint tea.

Step 2
Change into something comfy and go for a walk. It could just be a little walk around the neighborhood or go to a happy place such as the beach or the country. I always like to go and watch the sunset. Take in the scenery and the sounds around you and forget about the world going by. Being outside will help you de-stress and improve your physical and mental wellbeing.

A photo I took on a walk last week.

Step 3
Make yourself something delicious to eat or order a takeaway.

Step 4
Have a long, hot shower or a soothing soak in the bath. Light some candles around the tub, dim the lights and add bubbles or salts.

Step 5
Curl up with a book or sit back and catch up with a series you've been enjoying.

Last edit: 19 August 2018 7:21 PM

Beginner
Reply: Relaxation Day 20 Aug 2018 3:43 AM
A relaxation a day keeps the loco away!
Follow these simple steps to relax your body, mind and soul.

Step 1
Please pay your relaxation master, Audemars 50C to begin.

Step 2
Block/ban/delete Princehooligan, trust me it help.

Step 3
Start your day with a fresh ice coffee or hot coffee if you will, make sure to grab a donut while you're at it.

Step 4
Audemars will fly you to her favourite place, where there is a private pool and a secret beach all to yourself.

Step 5
While you work on your tan or taking a dip in the pool or sea, Audemars will prepare you food as we eat and watch the sunset
from our room, it is beautiful.

Step 6
Once the day is over we retreat back to the villa where we will get aroma therapy messages to ease up our muscles.

Step 7
We take a cooling bike ride to the town where we're gonna get our nails done like those instagram hos.

Step 8
We walk down a hectec street to watch all crazy performances and snack on all the street food.

Step 9
We take a cooling bike ride back to the villa, where we are safe and sound falling asleep in a bed of a thousand feathers.
And wake up to this!

Step 10
This trip is so happening.

This concludes Day 1 of Adventures with Audemars, insert 50C to begin the next day.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?