Novice
[Competition] Relax With Me 12 Aug 2019 2:43 PM
Here is where you will post your entries for the Relax With Me competition for this week, please keep in mind:

- Your entry MUST be more than a sentence and not less than a paragraph
- Your MUST abide the habbo way, nothing too inappropriate other wise your entry will be disqualified
- Entries deleted before badges and prizes are distributed will NOT be counted.

What do to:

- Think of ways how you relax, either its to just treat yourself or lower your stress levels
- Post it below!

Good luck and just relax!
- Harps
Skilled
Reply: [Competition] Relax With Me 15 Aug 2019 10:09 AM
During the summer, I relax by watering the lawn and then finishing off by having some ice cream.

In the winter, I relax by mostly playing video games.

As you can see, if you give me ice cream and a healthy lawn then I will not be stressed.
Skilled
Reply: [Competition] Relax With Me 15 Aug 2019 2:55 PM
I either pubg or watch ayydubs videos on youtube!! But pubg can stress me out sometimes so videos it is!!!

Rookie
Reply: [Competition] Relax With Me 16 Aug 2019 11:49 PM
I watch tv shows to escape into a different universe so i can unwind. Otherwise I just play music and chill out.
Rookie
Reply: [Competition] Relax With Me 17 Aug 2019 5:37 PM
I either rewatch dramas or listen to some music. If I've got the time i will do some coloring! 

Reply: [Competition] Relax With Me 17 Aug 2019 5:46 PM
I go to the extreme of a building and listen to the song of the city ,it should be windy during do this! It sounds exciting .
Last edit: 17 August 2019 5:51 PM
Reply: [Competition] Relax With Me 18 Aug 2019 7:23 PM
I'd just SLEEEP HAHAHA but apart from that i'll also listen to ASMR! Bc I’m always stressed out with school & almost everything so I’ll usually listen it while doing my work to calm myself down. There are many good ASMR channels out there, but I’d highly recommend y’all to check out Gibi ASMR! Most of her videos on her channel are whispering/talking softly videos which i really love. For some ASMR channels, they do whispering videos their voice sounds forced and not natural yknow. So it's nice when she does such videos as it's really soothing & calming in way for me HEH. But if you are not a fan of talking/whispering videos, y’all can also check out ASMRSurge for videos with high quality audio, and no talking! Honestly it’s up to personal preference on which type of ASMR you like more or maybe ASMR is not a thing for you but do give it a try!
Last edit: 18 August 2019 7:26 PM

Reply: [Competition] Relax With Me 18 Aug 2019 8:45 PM
For me, I usually just stuff my face with lots of food to relax. Being blessed with high metabolism has entitled me to eat ANYTHING, and not to mention the amount. You ain't need anybody when you've got food.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?