Novice
[Competition] Kris Kringle 10 Dec 2019 7:04 PM
Welcome to Kris Kringle!

Rules:
- No double entries
- Entry must be more than a sentence long
- Person doesn't have to be from HabboBites, it can be any friend from Habbo
- Last entry will be accepted 11:55pm GMT +8 on Sunday 22 December.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Last edit: 10 December 2019 7:11 PM
Reply: [Competition] Kris Kringle 10 Dec 2019 9:02 PM
I would be kris kringle to LYZWolfy because he is poor and always crying for stuff. But most importantly, because I love him <3
Talented
Reply: [Competition] Kris Kringle 11 Dec 2019 12:43 AM
I would be kris kringle to Scardio because he's the first to enter this competition :)
Reply: [Competition] Kris Kringle 11 Dec 2019 11:45 AM
I would be kris kringle to Kanobee because he's the reason why i joined in this site. We had fun moments in the game since we work in the same place. Also he's a very good guide and a friend. *cheers :)
Skilled
Reply: [Competition] Kris Kringle 11 Dec 2019 2:36 PM
I would be Kris Kringle to Sally because she always buys me snacks. Also, she always helps me to buy BT21 things when she goes on her 'world tour' BAHAHHAA and I love her for that. 

Rookie
Reply: [Competition] Kris Kringle 11 Dec 2019 7:32 PM
I would be Kris Kringle to Aimee she amazing friend who deserves gifts. She have be there for me lot recently and I want be do the same for her and she also need be in more christmassy mood and maybe and hope this help with that.
Merry Christmas Aimee
Reply: [Competition] Kris Kringle 13 Dec 2019 10:06 AM
I'd be Kris Kringle to morgziie because she is such a kind hearted person who is veryyy deserving of gifts! She is also extremely generous so I would like to give even just a portion of her generosity back to her :") <3
Reply: [Competition] Kris Kringle 22 Dec 2019 7:30 PM
I would be Kris Kringle to Rachy because we have been best friends online for 7+ years and she has been supportive in my life. Friends like Rachy makes the world a better place. Thank you so much for being SO amazing! Love ya :) <3 xx

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?