Skilled
Red House Seafood 8 May 2016 12:44 AM
Is it content producer material :3 

Hello!! It's my third in this forum for "The Lunch Box", I think I'm ready to become a food blogger. On a side note, I think HabboBites is becoming too toxic for me because I've been taking so many photos of food recently!! In addition.. something happened while I was trying to take a gif.. (I'll tell you later on >:)) Okay so my entire family visited Red House Seafood @Robinson Quay (I think) for Mother's Day Dinner! It was quite a cold experience cause my family booked the VIP room and it was super cold cause I sat directly under the air-con, so do bring a jacket along if you're gonna be using the VIP room!!

This is how it looks like on the outside I forgot to take a photo of the interior oops

Okay, so first off, the menu for the night!

I didn't take any photos of the soup cause it looked .. BUT IT WAS DELICIOUS OMG
Up next was the Baked Scottish Blue Lobster With Exquisite Cheese Sauce

lmao it was out of focus no matter what I tried

Chilli Scottish Brown Crab w/ Fried Buns ft. cute child (he wanted a photo with the buns so c:)

Steamed Wild Megrim with Superior Soya Sauce

Crispy Roasted 'Feng-Sa' Chicken

Sauteed Fresh Scallop with Asparagus

I only took one >:) cause I don't like to eat veggies and scallops

X.O Seafood Fried Rice

I think.. I left one out lmao erm Idk the name of the dish but it's like steamed egg white with a hairy crab

AND FINALLY, DESSERT: OSMANTHUS JELLY!! OKAY SO THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENED!

I was trying to take a gif for HabboBites to show how jellyish it was but this happened:
kns it rolled on my dad and it dropped on the floor okay

MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS LAUGHING AT ME OMG

THEN, the waiter (he is so kind bless him man) gave me a new jelly on another plate!!

After that we had a second serving cause idk why too?? Here it is anyw: 

And yes! That was the end of the long dinner and we all went home happy and full :3
To conclude, I will definitely recommend this restaurant BUT only if you have the $$ if not please stay away HAHAHA

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Red House Seafood 8 May 2016 9:04 AM
OMGGG EVERYTHING LOOKS SO YUMMY !! Especially the Lobster with cheese sauce and I'm actually craving those buns.

TRAGIC @ JELLY LMAO

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?