Beginner
Reply: How do i clear Acne? 4 Sep 2016 11:36 AM
Jas Posted
4 September 2016 11:00 am

idk i used to have really bad breakouts but lately my skin has improved greatly!!

you need to find yourself the right skincare. I used to think toner does absolutely nothing but trust me, i think toners are part of the reason why my skin is nicer now.

- Wash your face with WARM water to open the pores
- Once your face is dry, put on some toner to close the pores
- moisturise like HECK so that theres no overproduction of oils
- also use some facial scrubs twice every week or so to really get the nasty off

if your acne is so severe you should really go see a dermatologist and they can prescribe some medication 

i have proactive its a 3 step process but i dont think its working on my face 

shut it 

Reply: How do i clear Acne? 4 Sep 2016 8:33 PM
Never ever forget your daily skincare regime (nothing beats Korean skincare, especially Innisfree). Get enough rest and drink lots of water. Avoid sunlight at all costs. If you have an Innisfree store nearby, you should really grab some of their Manuka Honey face masks, they are magical! You're suppose to leave them on for 20 minutes before bed, but I personally like to leave them on while I sleep and you should to, you'll wake up feeling nourished and rejuvenated. Put this baby on every single night before bed for 7 days straight, you'd see obvious improvements in not only acne, but redness and overall blemishes as well.
Beginner
Reply: How do i clear Acne? 4 Sep 2016 8:53 PM
Abcb Posted
4 September 2016 8:33 pm

Never ever forget your daily skincare regime (nothing beats Korean skincare, especially Innisfree). Get enough rest and drink lots of water. Avoid sunlight at all costs. If you have an Innisfree store nearby, you should really grab some of their Manuka Honey face masks, they are magical! You're suppose to leave them on for 20 minutes before bed, but I personally like to leave them on while I sleep and you should to, you'll wake up feeling nourished and rejuvenated. Put this baby on every single night before bed for 7 days straight, you'd see obvious improvements in not only acne, but redness and overall blemishes as well.

ok im rdy to buy tht online if i have to thnx 1

shut it 

Rookie
Reply: How do i clear Acne? 4 Sep 2016 8:56 PM
Using korean skincare products really help. I prefer using their makeup products because they don't make my skin oily. I have been using Mentholatum facial wash for years and I works fairly well for me. Then I will just apply some toner after that. 

Hope this helps! 

Beginner
Reply: How do i clear Acne? 4 Sep 2016 8:58 PM
Nocturnal Posted
4 September 2016 10:55 am

Quote skipped.

idk where to get epiduo but i read that it stops future pimple to grow which i dont think is good bc its supposed to be pimples should all come out and then after clearing they dont show anymore idk 

where did you read that? it got me curious. i might stop using epiduo if its true!

anw you can get it in watsons, assuming youre from where your HB flag shows
Beginner
Reply: How do i clear Acne? 4 Sep 2016 9:03 PM
Joel Posted
4 September 2016 8:58 pm

Quote skipped.

where did you read that? it got me curious. i might stop using epiduo if its true!

anw you can get it in watsons, assuming youre from where your HB flag shows

im using proactive rn and what it does is it removes the old and let the other pimples come out so in the future they are all cleared idk 
and i read that its healthy to let ur oil out bc it might clot in ur face etc 

shut it 

Rookie
Reply: How do i clear Acne? 5 Sep 2016 5:19 PM
ive heard putting toothpaste on spots dries them up !?! idk if its true
Skilled
Reply: How do i clear Acne? 6 Sep 2016 8:09 PM
I'm currently fighting a losing battle against acne so I'm no help! :)
Beginner
Reply: How do i clear Acne? 6 Sep 2016 8:12 PM
Charlotte23 Posted
5 September 2016 5:19 pm

ive heard putting toothpaste on spots dries them up !?! idk if its true

im gonna search this up char thanks!

Kingdoms Posted
6 September 2016 8:09 pm

I'm currently fighting a losing battle against acne so I'm no help! :)

same im dyin halp
Last edit: 6 September 2016 8:18 PM

Moderator Alert

Posts merged. Please utilise the edit function to prevent double posting! Joel

shut it 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?