Beginner
Bitesvision Song Contest! 4 Sep 2016 12:50 PM

The Bitesvision Song Contest (French: Concours Bitesvision de la chanson), sometimes popularly called Bitesvision but not to be confused with the Eurovision Song Contest (the longest-running annual international TV song competition.) Is a brand new song contest hosted by Polska.pl and myself, our contest "Bitesvision," uses the Eurovision format, however eligible contestants are people from the Habbo/Habbobites community! How it will work is there will be a visual aspect (the stage on Habbo Hotel) and an audio aspect (Polska and myself on the radio). There will be 2 audition/semi-final rounds where entrants will have their song played on the radio. The public will pick their favourite artists from the round to advance into the Grand Final! The successors will be presented like this:

The successors will once again have their song played and the public will vote for their favourite artists. Once the points are bundled the points will be revealed on-air like the televoting system from Eurovision 2016: (however everyone will be starting at 0 points as we have no jury).

The winner will then be revealed, and their song will be played one last time on air for everyone to enjoy. Anyone is eligible to enter the contest, and the song can be original or a cover of an original song. If you have any questions, please submit them below and Polska and myself will answer them appropriately. 

We are allowing a max 30 entrants in total to enter the contest, however we only have space for 12 in the grand final - please join in and have a laugh! If you'd like to be in the contest please message either Polska.pl or myself through the PM and we would love to have you in the contest! 

Beginner
Reply: Bitesvision Song Contest! 18 Sep 2016 10:11 PM
Due to @polska.pl departure after christmas, I have obtained rights to the show. Therefore, I am co-hosting with Ry now and applications are NOW OPEN! Apply now, applications close on OCTOBER 1st.

With the application, there is no singing involved yet. Just PM Ry or myself with notice that you'd like to participate and we will add you to a list, we need 5 competitors to host this contest, we're downgrading because seriously - who will sing. I'd love to hear some smules if you have any and applying :)

Reply: Bitesvision Song Contest! 18 Sep 2016 11:33 PM
Ethan Posted
18 September 2016 10:11 pm

Due to @polska.pl departure after christmas, I have obtained rights to the show. Therefore, I am co-hosting with @Ry now and applications are NOW OPEN! Apply now, applications close on OCTOBER 1st.

With the application, there is no singing involved yet. Just PM @Ry or myself with notice that you'd like to participate and we will add you to a list, we need 5 competitors to host this contest, we're downgrading because seriously - who will sing. I'd love to hear some smules if you have any and applying :)

Good luck with the show and good luck to everyone who participates. Sorry to be leaving after Christmas but I'm very busy with study and work. There comes a time when you've got to finally let go of your childhood.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?