Rookie
What do you do to relax? 4 Sep 2016 1:38 PM
Many times I find myself being caught up with school, general work and social issues. 

Personally, I relieve them by sleeping... a lot. I always feel much better after sleeping since I can just freely let go of any worries I currently have.

Would really like to hear from you guys what do you do to relax so I can sleep lesser, haha. 

Beginner
Reply: What do you do to relax? 4 Sep 2016 1:45 PM
music

Skilled
Reply: What do you do to relax? 4 Sep 2016 2:01 PM
Well when i stressed i'll stop doing my works and start to play some games, chat with my friends or hang out with them. I'll be like idc LOL and start doing it again after stress gone :x 

Beginner
Reply: What do you do to relax? 4 Sep 2016 3:19 PM
music and chat with ppl

shut it 

Reply: What do you do to relax? 5 Sep 2016 3:39 AM
i play mahjong. . . and listen to music.
Rookie
Reply: What do you do to relax? 5 Sep 2016 4:39 AM
I watch movies or shows, play games, read books and listen to music while being alone in the park or in a quiet place. 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: What do you do to relax? 5 Sep 2016 5:04 AM
i listen to music and chill by myself!

with love,

Talented
Reply: What do you do to relax? 5 Sep 2016 5:19 AM
pop open the pringles and listen to some banging music

Reply: What do you do to relax? 5 Sep 2016 6:01 AM
What I usually a tend to do is turn all the lights off in case it's at night or close the blinds if it's during the daylight, then catch my mobile phone or iPad and start listening to music lying on bed. I don't get to sleep but I end up that relaxed that if I wanted I could start sleeping right after that. However, I don't usually sleep after that cuz if it's exams what is stressing me out, I listen to music first and then start studying, so next I catch my books and get cracking xd.
Last edit: 5 September 2016 6:04 AM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?