What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 11:58 AM
My cousin has recently had her Birthday- so now I'm going to ask you all a Birthday-related question. I've also seen your replies to my other threads- thank you!

So, what is the BEST birthday present you've received so far?
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 12:01 PM
tbh i only like the cake cause mmmm cake
Skilled
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 12:02 PM
Definitely my cat, PIP! I was sleeping in on the day of my birthday and my friends decided to come to my house to surprise me with him.
I've always told them how much I really like cats and in the future that I had plans to get one so they got me it!!
I love my cat to pieces :-)
Last edit: 5 September 2016 5:31 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 12:20 PM
My laptop, my headset and also cake!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]
Skilled
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 1:37 PM
My grand dad who didn't know how to speak 1 word in english saying: "Goodmorning, Happy Birthday" when we went to visit him in 2006. 

Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 1:49 PM
My electric guitar in 2009 :) 
Skilled
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 3:38 PM
A new phone i guess? :x

Rookie
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 5:10 PM
$200 (;

Beginner
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 5:33 PM
a 1 week solo trip to tainan sponsored by my friends!!!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?