Talented
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 5:35 PM
i'm sure i've had amazing presents in the past, but for my bday this year the best was getting a ticket to a concert that i really wanted to go :-)
Beginner
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 5 Sep 2016 5:39 PM
money is 4evr my fave

shut it 

Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 6 Sep 2016 5:01 AM
Someone actually remembering my bday. Hahha.
Skilled
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 6 Sep 2016 8:02 PM
.Wasp Posted
6 September 2016 5:01 am

Someone actually remembering my bday. Hahha.

November 28th ;)
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 7 Sep 2016 6:17 AM

Kingdoms Posted
6 September 2016 8:02 pm

Quote skipped.

November 28th ;)

Hahaha! I'll most definitely remember to send you a gift. ;>
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 7 Sep 2016 7:19 AM
MONEYYYYYYY
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 7 Sep 2016 8:19 AM
For my 21st my parents rented out a huge house on the beach from Airbnb for my friends and I to stay at for an entire week. We had a week full of swimming, relaxing, kayaking and having a good time.

Here's some photos for all to enjoy

Last edit: 7 September 2016 8:27 AM
Rookie
Reply: What is the BEST Birthday present you've received so far? 7 Sep 2016 10:52 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$

with love,

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?