Rookie
Apple Special Event 6 Sep 2016 11:00 PM
The 7th September, Apple will be holding their annual special event. Normally this event is considered the biggest technology event of the year, and normally goes on for 3 hours.

Rumours suggest, as with previous years, the iPhone 7 will be announced, along with a possible new Apple Watch.

What is for certain is the release date of their new iOS 10 software, which will be releasing on all 64-bit running Apple devices (iPhone 5S and following devices). I'm currently running iOS 10 developer preview on my phone, and honestly it runs so smoothly, with so many changes. Examples being a new widget lock screen,  many sounds such as locking the phone have changed, as well as the keyboard. Extras such as the ability to control your home, as expected redesigns of favourite apps, just to name a few new things.

Wanting to watch the event? 
http://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2016/

What are your thoughts of the event and the possible lineup, will you watch it live?
Talented
Reply: Apple Special Event 6 Sep 2016 11:02 PM
I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

iOS10 is also available on iPhone 5 but it's tragic. I have to click the home button twice to unlock my phone because they removed slide to unlock.
Last edit: 6 September 2016 11:06 PM
Reply: Apple Special Event 6 Sep 2016 11:04 PM
need to upgrade my phone so i can be apart of this!
Rookie
Reply: Apple Special Event 6 Sep 2016 11:55 PM
so hyped for tHIS!!!!
Talented
Reply: Apple Special Event 7 Sep 2016 4:40 AM
i'm due a phone upgrade so i'm so hyped for this !!!! iphone 7 come at meeeee

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?