Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 3:40 AM
I see so many people who play Habbo complain about it, so why do you stay playing Habbo?

Personally, I do it for the people. I've met some great people through Habbo, and coming online is a nice and easy way to stay in touch and talk regularly.
Skilled
Reply: Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 10:14 AM
I did not stay on habbo tbh. The only reason i was on it for all these years was cause i had friends that were close to me. As of last week i have been barely coming on and i'm really proud of myself because that game is shit. I can still talk to my friends on other social media tbh so idm. Plus i didn't stop using HB so thats all g on my part !!!

Skilled
Reply: Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 1:05 PM
Friends ofc and boosting lmaoo

Rookie
Reply: Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 1:58 PM
The reason I stay on habbo cause not just the game itself, but the friends who are genuinely there as always, I treat them as a family now. I'm enjoying myself being with them so far. Habbobites is the place where my family is. And also collecting badges and boosting up my own avatar are the other reasons too. 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]
Skilled
Reply: Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 3:05 PM
I think like everyone, I stay for the friends. 

Though I think that is also a lie because I can just talk to my friends on other platforms.

So I guess I only come on Habbo because of HabboBites events :-) and more recently I've taken a liking to building rooms, so theres that.

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 3:08 PM
i'm only online to get my precious duckets or else i wouldn't have bothered because i'm done with my daily login achievement.

oh yes and friends too LOL <3
Rookie
Reply: Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 5:48 PM
Friends but if there wasn't achievements or badges I wouldn't be on 
I quit for 2 years not sure what made me come back
Reply: Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 6:08 PM
I've stayed because I love to make rooms and play games with people who are my friends. =)
Rookie
Reply: Why do you stay on Habbo? 12 Sep 2016 6:32 PM
Pure addiction

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?