Skilled
Have you won any competitions? 16 Sep 2016 4:26 PM
Have you won any Habbo competitions?

I haven't entered any competitions post merge but I did enter a few on Habbo AU.

Back then competitions were super easy so it wasn't that hard to win.

From memory I won:

Also a room building competition where we had to recreate a scene from this artist's (cannot recall name) music video.

I ended up winning her CD and a violet smoke machine which only 10 had been released in the hotel.

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: Have you won any competitions? 16 Sep 2016 5:18 PM
Yeah,  I have won three I can think of! One of them was for safter internet day 2015 and we had to make a pixel art poster... mine was HORRID and I made it in paint, but somehow.. I did it. 

There was another where we had to build an abandoned house room or something and you got a gorgeous bookshelf badge. 

And finally,  I just made BaW!  I don't have the badge yet unfortunately,  but those are the three competitions I can think of.
Last edit: 16 September 2016 5:29 PM
Skilled
Reply: Have you won any competitions? 16 Sep 2016 5:28 PM
I've only ever entered one Habbo competition and my entry wasn't even looked at so I've been put off ever since.
Skilled
Reply: Have you won any competitions? 16 Sep 2016 5:30 PM
Kingdoms Posted
16 September 2016 5:28 pm

I've only ever entered one Habbo competition and my entry wasn't even looked at so I've been put off ever since.

How did you know it wasn't looked at? :-O

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Have you won any competitions? 16 Sep 2016 5:35 PM
Jas Posted
16 September 2016 5:30 pm

Quote skipped.

How did you know it wasn't looked at? :-O

It was one of those competitions back when you submitted your entry through Habbo Stories and your submission should have been published whether you won or not. My entry was never published onto my profile.
Talented
Reply: Have you won any competitions? 17 Sep 2016 12:08 AM
i've taken part in a couple of habbo comps which i've received badges of participation, but the comps i actually won (my habbo username showcased) was actually only these 2!

Last edit: 17 September 2016 12:09 AM
Rookie
Reply: Have you won any competitions? 17 Sep 2016 1:08 AM
i won the quickfire badge on me old acc
Talented
Reply: Have you won any competitions? 17 Sep 2016 2:17 AM
I've won so many competitions but one of the earliest on my current account was one from the UK hotel where we had to set up a 'prank' and Habbo staff picked the best/funniest ones.

Rookie
Reply: Have you won any competitions? 17 Sep 2016 1:59 PM
won Twitter model badge (only 2 have it)
won Twitter quick fire bat badge (7 have it I think)
won Xmas fashion badge in 2011 (7 have it I think)

Lots of others 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?