Skilled
Real life achievements! 17 Sep 2016 2:31 PM
I don't know about you guys but my childhood was definitely more exciting than my current life. I joined countless sports teams and won a few competitions. 

By far, my favourites sports are Sailing and Gymnastics. 
I took part in soccer when i was around 7 or 8 and my team came in third in a national junior competition (Dont remember which exactly but i have the medal laying around somewhere) 
I got first place in a National junior gymnastics competition as well and that was basically my fave tbh. 

Have you won anything as a child? 

Beginner
Reply: Real life achievements! 17 Sep 2016 2:54 PM
Probs the best achievement that ive had is being a part of the honors list for a lot of years. Its tiring but worth it.

shut it 

Rookie
Reply: Real life achievements! 17 Sep 2016 3:09 PM
My childhood was all about puzzles, mathematics, defense and offense, cause when I was 7 years old my brother and my dad taught me how to play chess. I joined chess competition in school, but I end up getting 2nd place and they always take me to compete other schools, I still have my silver medals with me.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]
Rookie
Reply: Real life achievements! 17 Sep 2016 11:25 PM
No because I'm a flop at everything.
Skilled
Reply: Real life achievements! 17 Sep 2016 11:57 PM
Once I was awarded for participating.
Rookie
Reply: Real life achievements! 18 Sep 2016 7:40 AM
I won a Blue Peter badge, a Green Blue Peter badge, in primary school I was awarded the like best student award on the last day of school for all the help I did for the school; the same was in Secondary school, I was awarded the best student thing in lower school on the last day of year 9 (sadly the day I left).

In my old village, I won a yearly award for all my charitable work and help and personal time I donated to the village. I used to be the bowling club mascot and got awarded a yearly award for that; and on the 50th anniversary I was awarded a special badge for it too.

Along with a few others from my village, I have also been nominated for an MBE, however I didn't get to the honours list, whereas one of my neighbours did and I'm really happy for her! (I was about 11 when I was nominated, slightly young!!)

ry

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?