It's been a blast. Goodbye! 24 Sep 2016 10:01 PM
After 11 years on radio, and 1 year at HabboBites... it's time for me to hang up my microphone for the final time.

It's been a great journey over the years and I've learned a great deal from many people I've met. I started at the age of 9!

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Funkyhabbo and the whole of the staff team (past and present) for their support over the past year. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here but there does come a time when people move on.

Thank you to all of the listeners who joined in my shows, participated in competitions and most importantly, joined HabboBites and got stuck in with the fun on this site.

I will miss it, but it's time to go. Thanks and goodbye!
Skilled
Reply: It's been a blast. Goodbye! 24 Sep 2016 10:26 PM
All the best Polska! 

Beginner
Reply: It's been a blast. Goodbye! 24 Sep 2016 11:14 PM
Dale, what you're doing in life is extraordinary and the world needs to thank you for your good works. It is hard focusing on growing up and giving up your childhood and it must be tough. I personally would like  to say thanks for the many great thinks you've given me and the HB community! Now, fellow Eurovision king - it's time for you to fly on your wings of love and find your destiny in life. Thanks for being a great friend and I wish you all the best.

Goodbye for now! Hope to see you around as much as possible! <3
Last edit: 24 September 2016 11:14 PM

Rookie
Reply: It's been a blast. Goodbye! 25 Sep 2016 12:08 AM
Polska,

I didn't know you for long, but you felt like a huge part to HabboBites to me. Your interesting shows, your never ending gameshows. Your fantastic events.

It's been great Polska, see you soon. x
Rookie
Reply: It's been a blast. Goodbye! 25 Sep 2016 12:20 AM
Dale, I've known you a while from other fansites and work with people like Dean etc. You've always been a top DJ, and your events have always been class A.

As Ethan mentioned, the work you're doing is not for everyone and you should be proud you are doing such a thing.

Good luck with everything in life, and please, stay in touch.

ry

Rookie
Reply: It's been a blast. Goodbye! 25 Sep 2016 12:57 AM
Always will be recognized as one of the best! An absolute treasure to the team, your jingles will be heard forever onward and respected as the one with that voice people love.

Even though I rarely got the opportunity to see yourself in that 'element' stage, you will always be a presenter I will look up to.

Thank you for everything, and I hope you visit back soon!
Skilled
Reply: It's been a blast. Goodbye! 25 Sep 2016 4:19 PM
Hello Polska,

I have always admired the amount of professionalism and dedication you have brought to all your past radio shows and events alike. I didn't get to know you very well, but you were clearly an extremely liked Habbo. Good luck with your future, it sounds like you are doing some pretty amazing work.

Remember to stay in touch, and I will be looking forward to your visits! :)
Talented
Reply: It's been a blast. Goodbye! 25 Sep 2016 9:56 PM
Will miss you Dale! Thanks for everything you did on the radio/in-game! Good luck with everything you do in the future, you know my Twitter so don't forget to keep in touch haha

Rookie
Reply: It's been a blast. Goodbye! 25 Sep 2016 10:50 PM
We will truly miss you Dale and wish you every success on your career path. 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?