Novice
Roller Coasters 26 Sep 2016 9:58 PM
Do you guys love roller coasters rides?

For me, I don't like riding one and am very scared because its so fast! I'v been on The Mummy at USS, Puss in Boots at USS too and also some indoor space roller coasters at HK Disneyland.

Which rides have you been on and do you have a favourite one?
Skilled
Reply: Roller Coasters 26 Sep 2016 10:02 PM
I like all roller coaster rides LOL but not too x.x type. USS mummy and transformer is my fave tbh, cause its quite unique ;P

Beginner
Reply: Roller Coasters 26 Sep 2016 10:14 PM
yes, i love rollercoasters! i've conquered ALL the rollercoasters in USS & my fav is definitely Battlestar Galactica : Cylon!! I can take it forever because last year i bought the USS Season Pass & I've rode on it at least 30 over times!!! LMAOOOO!! When i went to HK Disneyland's indoor rollercoaster, Space Mountain. It was no kick for me :-((((( HK Ocean Park's rollercoaster is the BOOOOOOM LIKE I LOVE FAST AND FURIOUS ROLLERCOASTER! Ps. i conquered all the rollercoasters in LegoLand too and it was just meh ;-( i need more thrilling experiences!

Novice
Reply: Roller Coasters 26 Sep 2016 10:18 PM
You should try T-express HAHA
Rookie
Reply: Roller Coasters 26 Sep 2016 11:00 PM
To be honest, I haven't tried riding a roller coaster. I've tried riding some of the rides like Ferris Wheel & Pirate Ship Ride.  
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]
Beginner
Reply: Roller Coasters 26 Sep 2016 11:20 PM
raccoona Posted
26 September 2016 10:18 pm

You should try T-express HAHA

i nearly got on it!!! but it was winter ++ i had asthma so i gave it a pass :-(

Beginner
Reply: Roller Coasters 27 Sep 2016 5:45 AM
I've tried a few at HK at USS, was fun for me 

shut it 

Beginner
Reply: Roller Coasters 27 Sep 2016 10:57 AM
i been on all at dreamworld and movieworld at gold coast and a few overseas for sure but idk park names

Skilled
Reply: Roller Coasters 27 Sep 2016 6:00 PM
I think rollercoasters and extreme amusement park rides are close to being one of my most favourite things on earth. I will go on absolutely anything, so the USS Singapore rides are a bit tame for me. One of the things I look forward to most when going back to the UK is visiting amusement parks that are a bit more thrilling.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?