Rookie
Google Pixel 6 Oct 2016 12:09 AM
Today Google released its first ever in-house phone! This new phone includes everything anyone would want in a phone and more, especially those interested in a change from iPhone's.

Here is a full resolution image of the phone.

Much speculation was what it could offer, and it appears a lot! The phone has the ability to charge for 7 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes. Also, Google is offering unlimited storage, which would be assumed from their Google cloud drive. The device is running on a 16 million pixel AMOLED screen and has one of the highest rated cameras ever to have released on the smartphone. In fact, it is the highest rated camera to have ever been reviewed by DxOMark. Probably because it can take photos in any level of light, and how many extras the camera has on it, such as a blur feature. Finally, the device has a siri-like Google assistant, which is fully packed and can remember things you ask, and respond relating to past questions. It truly is the first assistant with this many features. The phone can be bought in 5" or 5.5" models, in white or black.

What are your thoughts of the phone, do you think it is a worthy option, even though there is so much competition? Would you be buying it?
Beginner
Reply: Google Pixel 6 Oct 2016 12:44 AM
The phone looks pretty decent!
Last edit: 6 October 2016 12:45 AM

shut it 

Talented
Reply: Google Pixel 6 Oct 2016 12:44 AM
Looks more or less like an iPhone if you ask me, except with that ugly back. For the same price, I would definitely get an iPhone. 
Last edit: 6 October 2016 12:45 AM
Talented
Reply: Google Pixel 6 Oct 2016 5:28 AM
Basically an iPhone

Skilled
Reply: Google Pixel 6 Oct 2016 7:48 AM
I'm staying loyal to apple ciao 

Beginner
Reply: Google Pixel 8 Oct 2016 9:34 AM
its an iphone and plans are more expensive - the design is horrid, if they fix shell it'll be cute!

Skilled
Reply: Google Pixel 8 Oct 2016 2:09 PM
to be honest charging your phone in 15 minutes sounds really appealing. 

the design really does look like every other iphone though so thats a drawback.

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: Google Pixel 8 Oct 2016 3:25 PM
Meh. I'm all good with my current phone tbh
Last edit: 8 October 2016 3:26 PM
Skilled
Reply: Google Pixel 10 Oct 2016 4:01 PM
Doesn't seem very original to me. Gonna stick with my iPhone.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?