Skilled
Worst Kind Of People 13 Oct 2016 11:52 AM
Criminal activities aside, who are the worst people in your eyes?

Honestly when people just chuck their rubbish shamelessly on the floor or in the bushes somewhere peeves me off.
Even worse when theres a rubbish bin near them. If you guys do this, please explain your actions, I'm curious!!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Worst Kind Of People 13 Oct 2016 12:00 PM
i cant comprehend people who spit, they spit everywhere in public it so unhygienic D: 

seduction is my art (-:

Novice
Reply: Worst Kind Of People 13 Oct 2016 12:06 PM
People who can't see that I have siblings with me and still push to get in the train 
Skilled
Reply: Worst Kind Of People 13 Oct 2016 4:46 PM
I hate people who spit anywhere as they wish and scold others without making stuff clear zz

Novice
Reply: Worst Kind Of People 13 Oct 2016 9:09 PM
sometimes i see people collecting their dog's poop which i welcome, but then these bobba just drop it along with the plastic bag somewhere on the ground????????? Like that makes it even worse u idiot
Last edit: 13 October 2016 9:15 PM

Moderator Alert

Censored out naughty words. - Funkyhabbo
Beginner
Reply: Worst Kind Of People 13 Oct 2016 9:14 PM
i hate it when people KEEPS PUSHING U LIKE PLS HV SOME PATIENCE??? also those that litters like by throwing their trash on the ground without knowing they are the TRASH itself. OMG AND THOSE WHO SPITS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ARE DISGUSTING AS HEK. AND THOSE THAT JUST LET THEIR PETS SHT EVERYWHR AND NOT CLEAN IT UP! Also, those that talks SUPER LOUDLY ON THE PHONE & those that EXPECTS YOU to GIVE UP your seat to them (mostly elderly). oMG more examples are when the parents let their kid CRY AND SCREAM SO LOUDLY and not giving A SHT ABT IT OMG BLESS U PARENTS GO KYS OR STH. Lastly, those that LEGIT gives u the attitude ok! like just bc u don't give way to them or like they ain't happy about not winning and you do, they TSK so LOUDLY or THEY START SCOLDING YOU IN PUBLIC AND UR LIKE WTH MAN JUST SAY EXCUSE ME IS UR MOUTH LIKE GONE

Rookie
Reply: Worst Kind Of People 13 Oct 2016 9:43 PM
... Snakes

Rookie
Reply: Worst Kind Of People 13 Oct 2016 11:31 PM
Justin Posted
13 October 2016 9:43 pm

... Snakes

aka u

Rookie
Reply: Worst Kind Of People 14 Oct 2016 12:19 AM
PEOPLE !!! WHO !!! CHEW !!! WITH !!! THEIR !!! MOUTHS !!! OPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

with love,

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?