The Sims 12 May 2016 4:42 AM
How long have you've been playing The Sims?
I started to play The Sims back in 2008, started off with The Sims 2 it was fantastic the base game held a lot of interactions and furniture that The Sims 3 didn't. I didn't really play The Sims 3 that much due to how laggy it was >,< I'm really enjoying The Sims 4 C;

What are your thoughts on The Sims?

Last edit: 12 May 2016 4:43 AM
Talented
Reply: The Sims 12 May 2016 5:48 AM
I've had The Sims since the first game was released way back in 2000. I've literally been a fan of the franchise since, I love it! The Sims 3 is by far my favourite out of the 4, the expansion packs were brilliant!
Last edit: 12 May 2016 5:48 AM

Skilled
Reply: The Sims 14 May 2016 2:05 AM
I've only tried Sims Freeplay on my phone!! For me, it's quite an on off thing where by I download it to play when I'm bored, delete it when my phone has no memory and the cycle goes on. It's really fun HAHAHAH esp the woohoo part, it intrigues me a lot.... I love how the design is so detailed and how the Sims can have such complicated relationships with one another!! 
Last edit: 14 May 2016 2:06 AM

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: The Sims 14 May 2016 2:30 AM
I always wanted to play Sims and my parents wouldn't allow it so i only recently purchased sims 3 (by recent i mean 2015 rofl) and i've been super addicted since omg. I don't have may expansion packs but i've gotten the supernatural, seasons and into the future cause they look the coolest atm. Sometimes i go a little crazy on the game tho... Confesses my sins. One time i got too many sons so i killed them all after my first daughter was born. That is all. Goodnight.

Novice
Reply: The Sims 14 May 2016 3:02 AM
ive played sims playstation game ages ago but i want to buy sims 3 so bad but im broke D:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq0zsLZ.gif[/img][/center]
Novice
Reply: The Sims 14 May 2016 5:07 AM
I started playing the Sims 2 around 2009-2010 and I currently own all the Sims 2 expansions and stuff packs, all the Sims 3 expansions, most of the stuff packs, and a lot of store content, and I don't own the Sims 4 because it doesn't hold my interest. I like going back and playing a game for a few hours once in a while because the game does get boring.
Rookie
Reply: The Sims 14 May 2016 6:00 AM
I've been playing sims since they got to ps2! <3 not sure what year I started but I sure love sims I have a nice little collection for all different systems ! xo
Novice
Reply: The Sims 15 May 2016 12:21 AM
Been playing since the Sims Bustin Out, never stopped playing, always loved sims, aiming to get 4
Novice
Reply: The Sims 15 May 2016 2:00 AM
I've been playing The Sims since the first version! (IIRC the Pool Table was the most expensive item on Build Mode)

To be honest, I think Sims 2 has the best expansion back out of all Sims (i.e. Open for Business etc.). Though, I'm currently playing Sims 4 :)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?