Skilled
Public Transport 12 May 2016 8:27 PM
So in Singapore there's obviously really no room for cars so a lot people result to taking the train or bus. Also cars are really expensive. Ever since I moved, i had to start taking the bus everywhere since there's no train station nearby. No matter how long the journey, i wasn't gonna get on a train since bus stops also bring me closer to my destination lolol.

Do you use public transport or do you have a car to bring you around?

Moderator Alert

Moved from Travel section. -Tragon

Reply: Public Transport 12 May 2016 8:36 PM
I use public transport! :D
My family doesn't own a car and I hope we don't!
Novice
Reply: Public Transport 12 May 2016 8:45 PM
I do have a car but I prefer travelling on Public Transport due to Petrol, ERP and Car Park charges, Limited Car Park etc..... Public Transport is so much convenient to me (less the frequent train breakdowns).
Reply: Public Transport 12 May 2016 8:53 PM
Public transport in australia sucks, or at least in brisbane it does, so expensive!!

I've never gone anywhere without my car since I got it
Beginner
Reply: Public Transport 12 May 2016 8:58 PM
oddly enough, i find that public transport in singapore is much more convenient than driving. most places could be reached in less than 2 transits, meaning you save time not having to wait at the bus stop 

my family own cars but i only use it when i see that theres a need to. its a hassle to find parking lot, not to mention the expensive petrol, ERP and carpark charges
Reply: Public Transport 12 May 2016 11:06 PM
I hate using public transportation, mostly because I hate depending on something/someone. So, I much prefer to drive my car!
Skilled
Reply: Public Transport 13 May 2016 1:41 PM
I use public transport because I don't even have my license :-(
Mainly use the bus because train stations are nowhere near me plus the train maps confuse the heck out of me!
Honestly I hate public transport because there are some freaky people who get on. I've had my handful of experiences with them. 
Another thing I hate about public transport is that I can't blast my music and sing :-( 

If you blast your music on speaker on public transport then I think you should re evaluate your life, js. 
Last edit: 13 May 2016 1:41 PM

Kaleidoscope Love

Reply: Public Transport 13 May 2016 11:09 PM
i used to use it a lot when i was in school and college and there were never any problems apart from it being very loud and full, but now i rarely use it bc my dad drives rofl
Rookie
Reply: Public Transport 13 May 2016 11:31 PM
Bus! Only go on the train when going downtown...

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?