Skilled
Individual vs Group 26 Oct 2016 11:04 PM
Do you prefer to do your work in a team or alone?

I think this depends on the amount of work I'm assigned to. If the workload is too much for me to handle, I'd prefer to work in a team to get things done more efficiently.

Disregarding the workload, I'll choose to work alone because I think that communication with others tend to slow me down at times. Also, II'm allowed to stay in my comfort zone when working alone! 
(I can trust myself too !) 

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: Individual vs Group 26 Oct 2016 11:07 PM
ALONE. BYE.

ry

Skilled
Reply: Individual vs Group 27 Oct 2016 12:34 AM
Both tbh :x depends

Reply: Individual vs Group 27 Oct 2016 1:00 AM
It depands on the nature of the job and the size of it.

Take Habbobites for example, Funkyhabbo has all of you guys to support him. Without everyone, Habbobites would not be as successful as it is today. Funkyhabbo could very well invite the entire hotel to an event but he is no octopus to be able to perform the duties of various appointments.
Talented
Reply: Individual vs Group 27 Oct 2016 2:07 AM
depends on the people i get to work with. some people makes me feel encouraged and motivated to get the job done whereas some people makes me not want to associate with anyone ever again (because they are not a team player and i'd do a much better job alone without their help).
Skilled
Reply: Individual vs Group 27 Oct 2016 2:16 PM
Mostly alone.

I'm a huge procrastinator and I like to do this at my own pace without someone nagging me cause of deadlines.

In my course, all my subjects have group assignments but so far all my groups have been pleasant and actually I don't really mind group assignments anymore! I'd rather present in a big group than having to stand up there on my own :-)

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Individual vs Group 27 Oct 2016 4:17 PM
I am comfortable working alone and in a group depending on the situation. If the task is easy enough to  tackle on my own without brainstorming or breaking up the work without a team, I am happy to work on my own. However, if the assignment is a high priority or too much for one person to handle, I welcome working with a team to tackle the project together. In my experience, most projects require a combination of independent work and brainstorming depending on their various elements. 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]
Skilled
Reply: Individual vs Group 27 Oct 2016 4:26 PM
I like doing school work alone rather than in a team because I don't have the stress of trusting the responsibility of others. However, I usually like doing things in teams if it is out of school!
Beginner
Reply: Individual vs Group 28 Oct 2016 10:25 AM
Depends if i have the best group mates. If they don't cooperate then bye i prefer alone
Last edit: 28 October 2016 10:26 AM

shut it 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?