Beginner
Bitesvision Christmas Edition! 29 Oct 2016 9:11 PM

The Bitesvision Song Contest (Christmas Edition) 2016 is the 2nd edition of Bitesvision Song Contest. It will take place on the 15th of December following Tiber's victory at the first contest in 21016 with the song "Thinking out Loud." This will be the second time the contest will be hosted by myself and another HB manager soon to be selected. The contest will consist of one grand final. So far, seven competitors have expressed interest! Do you have what it takes to win?

Confirmed Entrants:
None confirmed as of the 30th of October 2016.

Rules of this contest:
- Original songs are accepted however covers are preferred!
- ALL songs must be submitted and ready to go by the 30th of November, and you must be able to be in the Habbo room on the 1st of December.
-Potential participants must notify myself on HB or Habbo by the 20th of November if they'd like to compete.
-Songs can be sung in Trio's/Duo's and you are also able to enter a solo as well as your groups performance.

What's different?
There is a panel of Jury's in this competition, the juror panel consists of five high-ranking HB Managers/Founders and myself. The jury is Funkyhabbo Jas Ry Morgs and myself. You will be judged on song/cover quality. The jury is able to submit a song but (obviously) won't be able to judge it. The jury will contribute 50 percent of the overall vote and their votes will be announced in bundles before the public vote.

How does the jury work?
The jury contributes 50 percent of the over-all score for the performances, however their votes are announced separately than the public vote. An example would be:

So get ready, watch the reference videos below and prepare for an exciting journey with the Bitesvision Song Contest! 

Last edit: 31 October 2016 5:01 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?