Rookie
Hey, call me Morgs! 30 Oct 2016 1:32 AM
Thought it would be about time I'd introduce myself!

Think it would be first to mention I'm a Radio Manager on HabboBites, and have been for the past few months. I jumped on the HB ship all on my own, and I joined without knowing anyone from here. I know for a fact, nearly half a year later I have found such great friends and become apart of such a great community. I applied for the radio team, without even knowing a single person, but what I did know was that this fansite itself looked gorgeous, and looking through the feed, discovering all the unique features (and people) on the site I had to join in.

We're now so long in now that I've somehow become a Radio Manager, and have found such amazing people. The people here dedicate themselves, and the site always introduces new revolutionary ideas before any other fansite (before they somehow release something incredibly similar to HB). 

I love music, and being creative with things as a whole. BUT, I have a real interest into technology and just overall new things. I like to be part of upcoming great things... which is why I am here.

Feel free to message me, I'd love to get to know you all!
Reply: Hey, call me Morgs! 30 Oct 2016 3:43 AM
Hi, it's so nice to meet you! I've definitely never spoken to you ever before in my life.
Skilled
Reply: Hey, call me Morgs! 30 Oct 2016 3:19 PM
It's a pity that we are in diff timezones!! I sure hope to see you around more often (-: 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Hey, call me Morgs! 1 Nov 2016 11:23 AM
Morgs, your singing makes my day.
Reply: Hey, call me Morgs! 1 Nov 2016 11:39 AM
Hi Morgs! 

I think we've crossed paths once or twice. 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?