Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 9:11 AM
Hey everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everybody! I love the site btw!
Beginner
Reply: Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 10:00 AM
Welcome to HabboBites, Alison!! I love your room creations!

Reply: Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 10:17 AM
Thank you :D:D:D I actually just completed an application for the Room Builder Responsibilities position. (as well as a few others) Can't wait to hear back from y'all about it! (: <3
Rookie
Reply: Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 10:41 AM
hahaha Welcome BTW :-)
Skilled
Reply: Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 12:09 PM
Hi there! Welcome to HabboBites~ hope you enjoy being in our lil' community (-: 

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 12:18 PM
Hey Alison, Welcome to Habbobites and The Forums! Hope to see you around! 
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FEbbv7O.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CE1g0sU.png[/img][/center]
Beginner
Reply: Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 6:15 PM
Hey Alison! Welcome to HB!!

shut it 

Reply: Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 7:06 PM
Hope to see you as a staff soon! Alison.
Rookie
Reply: Hey guys! Alison here, (MissAlison. On Habbo) I am new to habbo bites and just wanted to say hello! 2 Nov 2016 9:41 PM
Welcome to HabboBites! :)

johannes

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?