Goodbye 4 Nov 2016 4:30 PM
Due to a recent incident, I have decided to leave Habbobites. Until everything is sorted out or proper actions are taken, I will consider returning.

Thank you everyone for your support thus far. Do continue to support HB and awesome event hosts such as Vengas who have been performing outstandingly. Together, we did had a 7 day streak of 5 hour events along with commendable hosts such as mandaisit and BlackSpots who recently left Habbo.

All the best to the staff and the warm HB community. I have given my feedback and review of HB internally. I hope that it is reflected upon and changes are implemented.

To the staff who feel that they are not properly mentioned or recognised. Do not feel that way. For you are and always have been an important part of HB.

Also, thank you Funkyhabbo who have been working hard behind the scenes and almost single handedly coded this simple, practical and interactive fansite. There is none which are alike or comparable to it. As a Senior, I am very proud to see how far you have achieved. I hope that a coding team would be created with your leadership. 

To those who are close to me, do not stop what you are doing because you are doing a great job. I am leaving due to that particular incident and I do not encourage any of you to follow my footsteps. Should you have any pressing matters, do bring it up to the Funkyhabbo or Jas for they will listen to you.

Whatever I have said wrong is from me and the right is from God.

I will still be active on Habbo. Do drop by for a chat! I'll prepare a cup of coffee for you, decaf for some!

I wish the best for everyone , God bless!
May you be in the best of health!
Last edit: 4 November 2016 4:31 PM
Rookie
Reply: Goodbye 4 Nov 2016 4:36 PM
Good luck mate, I hope to see you back here soon!
Skilled
Reply: Goodbye 4 Nov 2016 4:59 PM
Goodbye Coffeehead! Hope to see you around the hotel!
Reply: Goodbye 4 Nov 2016 5:10 PM
Sad to see you leave but hey , we can catch up some time whenever I see ya :D o/
Rookie
Reply: Goodbye 4 Nov 2016 5:17 PM
Byee Mate See Ya Soon and Your Great Event ;)
Skilled
Reply: Goodbye 4 Nov 2016 7:17 PM
It was good having you here, all the best in life (-:

seduction is my art (-:

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?