Skilled
How often do you apologise? 22 Nov 2016 9:28 PM
I think I apologize when it's appropriate etc. when I'm at fault. There are exceptions if the other party is rude, I find it very hard to put down my pride and apologize.. One thing I can't stand is when someone doesn't apologize after doing something wrong and lashes out at me instead! !!! !! !

How about you? How are your "apologizing habits" like?

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: How often do you apologise? 22 Nov 2016 9:30 PM
Jung says never

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: How often do you apologise? 22 Nov 2016 10:15 PM
I always apologise but I honestly think it's a British thing. Like say if someone held a door open for me I'd probably be like SORRY, THANK YOU! and rush through lmao

Skilled
Reply: How often do you apologise? 22 Nov 2016 10:32 PM
I apologise when I accidentally hit people in public etc. which is not often.

Skilled
Reply: How often do you apologise? 22 Nov 2016 11:15 PM
If i get into serious fights with my mom or dad, i'll usually be the first one to apologize, because i know its my fault. But these days i'm feeling less of the need to apologize since they come at me first. 

Skilled
Reply: How often do you apologise? 22 Nov 2016 11:30 PM
I apologise when i find that i did something wrong or say something wrong i guess? Like when i find that i'm at fault and i apologise. I apologise too when I got someone mad (even tho i don't know the reason sometimes), i just take it as i'm at fault and apologise x.x. I apologise too when i accidentally knock someone in public with my elbow or something when walking pass by
Last edit: 23 November 2016 2:22 AM

Talented
Reply: How often do you apologise? 23 Nov 2016 1:10 AM
Jas Posted
22 November 2016 9:30 pm

@Jung says never

shut up i even sent u apology letter 
Skilled
Reply: How often do you apologise? 23 Nov 2016 1:13 AM
Jung Posted
23 November 2016 1:10 am

Quote skipped.

shut up i even sent u apology letter 

Dear Concussions,

I apologise for the rude tone I took in talking to you yesterday. I did not want to hurt you. I felt annoyed and let that feeling come over my thinking capacity. I believe that this incident will not hurt our friendship. You happen to be one of the good friends I have.

Sincerely, 
prefectloke

thanks for using apology template 
Last edit: 23 November 2016 1:13 AM

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: How often do you apologise? 23 Nov 2016 4:09 AM
Jas Posted
23 November 2016 1:13 am

Quote skipped.

Dear Concussions,

I apologise for the rude tone I took in talking to you yesterday. I did not want to hurt you. I felt annoyed and let that feeling come over my thinking capacity. I believe that this incident will not hurt our friendship. You happen to be one of the good friends I have.

Sincerely, 
prefectloke

thanks for using apology template 

yes at least i make effort 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?