Skilled
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 6:19 PM
When i was young like around 4, i spent my xmas in Genting. We had so much fun there and there was a Santa Claus walking around giving sweets and stuff but i don't know why i was so scared of him LMAOO but i want the sweets so i begged my dad gets it for me. Damn i was so baby :x

Rookie
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 6:24 PM
Watching the Northern Lights while eating reindeer stew in Norway!!!! Bless

Beginner
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 6:34 PM
Fam was complete and we headed to mass and had a wonderful dinner and gave everyone their presents

shut it 

Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 7:24 PM
I went to my girlfriends (at the time) house and spent christmas there for the first time. I wanted to impress them so I brought a nice bottle of wine. Turns out that their dad is an alcoholic and they have been keeping alcohol away from the house for the past month. My ex's mom was not happy with what I did but her dad denied the bottle and it was the first time in a month that they saw him to do. It became a memorable christmas for them because of it :)  
Novice
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 7:26 PM
My most memorable Christmas is going to Carrefour and buying their logcakes at $4 only, sharing all with my family at home <3
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 9:02 PM
My most memorable Christmas moment was when I found out Santa wasn't real! I was about 7 and one Christmas Eve I couldnt sleep, so went downstairs to find my mum (my bedtime was about half 7pm back in the day) and I walked in on her wrapping my presents with my Nan. Definitely a night to remember.
Skilled
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 1 Dec 2016 11:21 PM
My most memorable xmas was tbh in 2013 i think, my crush at the time kissed my cheek under the mistletoe cause i was too shy for a full on kiss LMFAO.

Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 2 Dec 2016 3:10 AM
My most memorable Christmas moment is when I was five. My family had Christmas party and my cousins came over to eat and play games. We played musical chairs and dressed up in power ranger costumes. We had gift exchange by drawing lots. Still remember the excitement when we were opening our presents the following morning.
Skilled
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #1 2 Dec 2016 6:33 AM
I don't have a most memorable Christmas memory because I am Jewish.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?