Novice
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #3 4 Dec 2016 8:48 PM
Am I allowed to thank multiple people at once?

Thank you @Hurricane! You're always the best whenever limited edition clothing items get released even though I never asked for it! I feel bad though :(
Oh @guitarenchi , thank you for allowing me to call you 'Tragic' because you're always our favourite tragic friend!
Thank you Funkyhabbo for creating this fansite and for being the most tragic user when it comes to playing games (events).
Kreasa , Sasa, thank you for logging onto Habbo even though your Wi-Fi connection refuses to listen to your wishes! (:
sbstransit , thank you for being there for all of us because you bring joy to everyone of us including me!
Dear BryanYH , I thank you for selecting the most unique (maybe most weird) outfit for this Christmas season!
@Devilc: , thank you for sticking by everyone of us and sharing about your unique self because you're an angel in disguise!
Jas , I thank you for not being 'trash' this season because you're not! ^_^

Can I call someone else 'trash' now?

Skilled
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #3 4 Dec 2016 9:51 PM
Special thanks to 3 lovely girls in my habbo life Jas Jamie LeChanteur for their neverending love for me! (i HAVE a lot more to say but i shy kiss kiss fall in luv)

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #3 4 Dec 2016 9:55 PM
Kreasa sbstransit Galaxy Hurricane @Carinal Asteile @Devilc: BlackSpots raccoona thanks for rlly standing by me whenever like i needed someone to talk to or whtv. y'all rly brought much joy in my life <3 like honestly, without y'all being here, i don't even know what is happening in my life rn.  love you xx please don't fight over gingerbread & snowman ok! bc i love you all kiskis

Skilled
Reply: [COMP] Everyday is Christmas #3 4 Dec 2016 10:10 PM
Congratulations to BlackSpots for winning today's competition!
Please contact me via HabboBites PM in order to claim your prize.

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?