Rookie
Youtube Rewind 2016 11 Dec 2016 1:08 AM
If you have been living under a rock, Youtube recently released the annual Youtube Rewind. This time featuring trends such as the Running Man Challenge, Mannequin Challenge, Damn Danial and many more, including hit 2016 songs such as Sorry by Justin Bieber and Work From Home by Fifth Harmony. 

Of course, Youtube Rewind is nothing without the Youtubers featured - and this year it included a lot of new Youtubers (and most of which were previously viners) such as Liza Koshy alongside with other familiar Youtubers such as Markiplier, Gigi Gorgeous and many more, which unfortunately does not include MIranda Sings :-(

I think this year's Youtube Rewind is extremely cute. My favourite scene was the scenes with iiSuperwomanii dressed as Beyonce.

What do you think of this year's Youtube Rewind? Watch the video below!

Last edit: 11 December 2016 1:14 AM

Skilled
Reply: Youtube Rewind 2016 11 Dec 2016 1:46 AM
OMG I've actually seen it on youtube.com because it brought me to rewind page whenever I clicked the Youtube icon wanting to go to home page................  I felt kinda "nostalgic" for this entire year and it's pretty cool how they managed to incorporate most of the trends/top hits into a single short video!

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Youtube Rewind 2016 11 Dec 2016 7:35 AM
Tbh it disappointed me because i was waiting for Youtube king Ryan Higa to show up. BUT HE NEVER DID. 

Beginner
Reply: Youtube Rewind 2016 11 Dec 2016 7:48 AM
Didn't recognise a lot of people - maybe because I haven't been watching much.

Also I thought my interview would give me a spot in this year's YouTube rewind?!!

Skilled
Reply: Youtube Rewind 2016 11 Dec 2016 9:06 AM
Omg at the carpool karaoke at the end!! Also loved the Lilly Singh part!

Reply: Youtube Rewind 2016 11 Dec 2016 2:50 PM
PIKOTARO being there was the one that made me crack up tbh.
Rookie
Reply: Youtube Rewind 2016 11 Dec 2016 6:02 PM
loved this year omg
Skilled
Reply: Youtube Rewind 2016 11 Dec 2016 6:07 PM
I've read that a lot of people are disappointed with this year's Youtube Rewind but personally I really enjoyed it.

Sure its kind of spontaneous and confusing but it's a huge step up from previous YT rewinds.

Also loving the remix !!!

Kaleidoscope Love

Rookie
Reply: Youtube Rewind 2016 12 Dec 2016 9:58 AM
I found those Easter eggs! hehe

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?