Rookie
What is your favourite Christmas present? 22 Dec 2016 2:59 PM
When Christmas finally comes, and you've got thousands of presents to open up, you open them up one by one.. 

What is your favourite Christmas present that someone has gifted to you? It can be in Habbo or in real life.. 

I never really celebrated Christmas, I mean.. I don't celebrate it at all. So for me it has to be a gift from Habbo, I haven't opened the gifts yet because it's not Christmas yet. I'm not sure if I'm planning to open them up either. 

Share your experience with us on the comment section! 
Rookie
Reply: What is your favourite Christmas present? 22 Dec 2016 5:15 PM
I don't really have a particular gift that I liked, I just love every gift bc it's the thought that counts and not what gift was it.
Skilled
Reply: What is your favourite Christmas present? 23 Dec 2016 5:05 AM
In terms of Hannukah... #amalreadyTRIGGERED

My dad believes in 8 days of gifts. So he gives me like 8 days of $20 basically, which is not bad. I do like money after all..
Novice
Reply: What is your favourite Christmas present? 23 Dec 2016 7:36 AM
I don t remember ever being like mega euphoric over getting a present tbh, as good and thought out it was!! It actually makes me feel rather uncomfortable to receive stuff :/ i like to give though, even tho my family is same as emotionless as me (゚⊿゚)
Skilled
Reply: What is your favourite Christmas present? 23 Dec 2016 11:20 AM
I think in my lifetime I've only received about 2 Christmas presents from my family and both times I was really happy. Even though it was something small I still really appreciated it. I received a barbie doll and a pair of shoes for Christmas!!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: What is your favourite Christmas present? 23 Dec 2016 5:06 PM
I'm catholic so I go to church every Christmas and my fam doesn't believe in giving gifts during this season.(-:
I haven't gotten any gifts until the recent years where I'm old enough to afford gifting to friends and gift exchanges happen!
I appreciate all that I have gotten and I can't say I have a favourite c: 

seduction is my art (-:

Talented
Reply: What is your favourite Christmas present? 24 Dec 2016 2:24 AM
i was given this harry potter book last christmas by my dear friend and it was one of my favs that first came to my mind!

Rookie
Reply: What is your favourite Christmas present? 15 Jan 2017 4:41 PM
No one's given me this yet but I would lov a sugar daddy

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?