Rookie
K-Drama Recommendation 23 Dec 2016 6:52 PM
What are your top 5 K-drama that you will recommend others? (Note: No spoilers please!)

For those K-drama addicts like me, I'm sure there's tons of dramas you love. There's are like never-ending k-dramas showing and I'm sure sometimes you are not sure which one should be the next drama in your watch list. It's time to share the your 5 K-dramas that you really really love! (I know it's hard to decide but just try!)

Okay let's begin with mine!  (In no particular order) 

1. Master's Sun
Main cast: Gong Hyo Jin & So Ji Sub
Description: It's revolves around the female lead who is able to see ghosts. Those ghosts approach her for favours and I can assure you, this is a really touching drama with super nice OSTs! (Prepare tissues before hand please) 

P.S: I know both leads are not that young but I assure you their acting is really DAEBAK!

2. I can hear your voice
Main cast: Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young
Description: The male lead(Park Soo-ha) is a high school senior with the supernatural ability to read other people's thoughts by looking into their eyes. The story revolves around an 'accident' that happened when he was a child. But it's not a simple story about revenge :) 

P.S : I know there's an age gap but just keep watching! 

3. Pinocchio
Main lead: Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong suk
Description: I can't really say much because I don't want to spoiler any details. Basically the female lead can't tell any lies because she will hiccup everytime she do so. It's a story that revolves around reporters and the amount of difference they can make with their reports. (There's couple of twist here and there so watch it to understand the story line)

4. It's okay that's love
Main lead: Gong Hyo Jin & Jo In Sung
Description: It's a love story between a Psychologist and a doctor! (Nah it's not so simple~ The love story is really quite different and there's a very very big twist somewhere in the show) 

P.S: Did i mention there's Lee Kwang Soo inside?

5. Marriage not dating
Main lead: Yeon Woo-jin & Han Groo
Description: Finally a drama that's not sad! I think the previous 4 dramas would have generated enough tears to drown you so this is one that's funnier and livelier. I think this drama is quite underrated so I decided to add it in my list as well!
The story line is very different from classic korean dramas so I guess it's worth watching!

I've got so many dramas I wanna recommend but I guess this is really long enough! I bet there are some good ones I missed out so do share you top 5 dramas with the rest of us! Sorry for the super duper long post! But if you are not sure what dramas to start, hope this thread will give you some good suggestion! 

Do share your top 5 K-dramas with us! <3 

Skilled
Reply: K-Drama Recommendation 23 Dec 2016 7:25 PM
OMG SO JI SUB HEHEHEH

My top 5 would be:

1. Master's Sun
2. Ghost
3. Oh My Venus
4. Please Come Back, Mister.
5. -going to leave this as a blank because it's really hard to pick from all the wonderful productions!!!-

I prefer watching romantic comedies more than anything because they make me laugh and feel emotional at the same time.

seduction is my art (-:

Beginner
Reply: K-Drama Recommendation 24 Dec 2016 12:47 AM
OMG FINALLY A TOPIC I CAN PARTAKE WELL IN!!!

1) The Legend of the Blue Sea
2) Doctors
3) Oh my Geum Bi 
4) Pinocchio
5) W/Moonlight drawn by clouds

You can try " The K2 " and " Scarlet Heart " too! :-) I have other recommendations but that's all for now c; 

Beginner
Reply: K-Drama Recommendation 24 Dec 2016 1:06 AM
En Posted
24 December 2016 12:47 am

OMG FINALLY A TOPIC I CAN PARTAKE WELL IN!!!

1) The Legend of the Blue Sea
2) Doctors
3) Oh my Geum Bi 
4) Pinocchio
5) W/Moonlight drawn by clouds

You can try " The K2 " and " Scarlet Heart " too! :-) I have other recommendations but that's all for now c; 

oops guys! i meant Doctors/Good Doctor :-) they're both good heh

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?