Rookie
No more 7012 23 Dec 2016 7:04 PM
Are you a fan of Running Man? What are your views about Running Man ending after 7 years? 

“Running Man,” which began airing on SBS in 2010, will be coming to end near the end of February with all of the current cast together, including Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook. Gary had left the show earlier in October.

I have been a running man fan since 5 years ago after watching it on the SIA airplane >< I have been a hardcore fan since then and I'm REALLY REALLY SAD that this show is finally coming to an end. 

It's true that Running Man wasn't performing well in Korea, like the ratings have been so low for quite a period of time... I admit that the newer episodes aren't as funny as those older ones but I still watched it nonetheless.  

Truthfully, if they are gonna end Running Man, I was hoping there will be a great finale with all 7 members. (Without all those drama) Previously when SBS announced that they are replacing the cast, I was quite sure I was't gonna continue with season 2 because the members are the only reason I continued watching. It's just like how audience still prefer the old cast after they replaced 2 cast in family outing. 

Anyways I hope that I get to see the cast gather elsewhere in some other variety show maybe as guests or as perm cast. Hopefully they will get better treatment there :)

Skilled
Reply: No more 7012 23 Dec 2016 7:21 PM
It is a pity and a shame on how the producers managed the behind the scenes re-structuring.. I can't believe they were so insensitive and disrespectful on disclosing the news about Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo despite them working together for such a long time!! I hope another amazing variety show like Family Outing/Running Man will continue on SBS's Sunday prime time for variety show.

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: No more 7012 24 Dec 2016 1:25 AM
I used to not know what the hype around running man was when my cousins kept talking about it until I watched an episode on TV. It made me laugh a lot honestly but sometimes when I watch too much I get tired of the show so I watch it whenever I can catch it on TV which is like once in a blue moon because I don't even watch TV much now. LOL. I'm gonna miss this show but I'll probably just watch all the old episodes that I've never watched before.

Beginner
Reply: No more 7012 24 Dec 2016 1:41 AM
Omg! So i actually started watching RM months after they started airing! And I had to catch up on like 20+ eps in pri sch hence why i didn't study for PSLE oooopPs! but it's so saddening to see them leave like I GREW UP WITH U RUNNINGMAN :-(

Reply: No more 7012 24 Dec 2016 3:07 AM
First watched Running Man at my cousin's house about 5 years ago. Had to catch up on many episodes too. Love how they make fun of each other, treat each other as family and have each others' backs covered. The PD, cameramen and behind the scene staff have also worked hard. They always give their best to make this show a success. 
Gary had wanted to leave once but stayed on until now. They have created many wonderful memories together. They will have a fairy tale ending for themselves and the fans! :D
Hopefully they will come to Singapore to film one or two episodes. (:
Rookie
Reply: No more 7012 24 Dec 2016 9:23 AM
Hurricane Posted
24 December 2016 3:07 am

First watched Running Man at my cousin's house about 5 years ago. Had to catch up on many episodes too. Love how they make fun of each other, treat each other as family and have each others' backs covered. The PD, cameramen and behind the scene staff have also worked hard. They always give their best to make this show a success. 
Gary had wanted to leave once but stayed on until now. They have created many wonderful memories together. They will have a fairy tale ending for themselves and the fans! :D
Hopefully they will come to Singapore to film one or two episodes. (:

Yeah! hopefully I get to see them filming in Sg before they end the show! But I highly doubt so :( I remember reading an article somewhere and they mentioned the reasons they can't come to SG to film. Something about tight restrictions in sg or sth... 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?