Beginner
New Official Fansites! 24 Dec 2016 3:07 AM
Today is the day we are all have waited for the longest time, the day that Habbo desides who becomes official and who didn't made it.

The results are:
- HabboQuests
- HabboFunFM (HFFM)
- Habbox
- FlyHabbo
- HabboCreate
(Congratulations to fellow fansites who have made it to become a Official Fansite of Habbo!)

The fansites who have not made it official were: Puhekupla, HabboTiles, HabbCrazy, ThisHabbo, MadHabbo, HabboHoliday, Habbo-Happy and your dear HabboBites!

Thank you for all of your support and overwhelming love towards HabboBites but we believe this would allow us to have a turnover giving us a chance to be bigger and better for all of you! HabboBites will still be the same even without the Official Stamp and we will still continue to bring you awesome Radio Shows, Events & Campaigns as always! 

What do you think? Are you happy with the results? What are your thoughts about it?
Last edit: 24 December 2016 3:13 AM

Rookie
Reply: New Official Fansites! 24 Dec 2016 2:59 PM
Bit shocked that HB didn't get official. On the other hand, congrats to the fansites that manage to retain their official status! I hope this experience makes us improve and hopefully restore our official status!
Rookie
Reply: New Official Fansites! 24 Dec 2016 3:42 PM
I swear when Habbobites is official again, there'll be a campaign called The Empire Strikes Back 

Novice
Reply: New Official Fansites! 24 Dec 2016 3:52 PM
I am kinda shock. Even when Carinal told me, I can't believe we did not make it official but omg hey next time we will get it and then we will be popular then we will ever be! CONGRATS TO THE OTHER OFFICIAL SITES AND THANK FOR THIS CHANCE TO MAKE HABBO ITES BECOME STRONGER FOR THE NEXT OFFICIAL RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edit: 24 December 2016 3:52 PM

Skilled
Reply: New Official Fansites! 26 Dec 2016 6:26 PM
I'm actually not that affected *cough* really not that affected at the status at all. My love for this community stays the same ^u^!! 

seduction is my art (-:

Reply: New Official Fansites! 27 Dec 2016 12:05 AM
I'm really surprised that HFFM, Habbox and FlyHabbo all got official but ThisHabbo didn't...

That's ok that we're not official.. they don't really get that many good benefits anyway

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?