Beginner
New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 9:36 AM
How much do you think the hat would be sold for and do you think it will do as well as the hats before? I personally is not a fan of the new gold hat.. It is pretty ugly to be honest..

Moderator Alert

Thread moved from Marketplace. -Polybotes

Skilled
Reply: New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 10:26 AM
I think the new hats will be sold much like last years party hats - they'll probably come in a box for 25c + 25 diamonds. For those who get the gold one, make sure you hold on to it!! Most likely prices will rise. Honestly not a fan of the tophat design but I'll definitely be getting some anyways!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 11:22 AM
I share the same sentiments with exactly what Jas said. 
Beginner
Reply: New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 11:29 AM
For some reason i feel that this season of hats will have the same fate as the tiara where everyone will mad stock it up which will make the hat cheap in the end!

Skilled
Reply: New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 11:59 AM
andricxqr Posted
27 December 2016 11:29 am

For some reason i feel that this season of hats will have the same fate as the tiara where everyone will mad stock it up which will make the hat cheap in the end!

Except it'll be harder to stock up because the party box will be randomised. Even if you collect 50 party boxes, you may not end up with the gold one.

Kaleidoscope Love

Novice
Reply: New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 12:09 PM
It's the luck tbh but if anyone does get a gold party hat make sure to keep it! Just in case.
Last edit: 28 December 2016 12:45 AM

Moderator Alert

Amended response and deleted second post. Please utilise the Edit function to prevent double-posting. -Polybotes

Skilled
Reply: New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 12:10 PM
Not a fan of the top hat design either but I'm gonna buy one box and whatever I get I don't really care.

Rookie
Reply: New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 12:13 PM
Can someone buy me a party hat HAHAHHAHAHA
Beginner
Reply: New Year Hat 27 Dec 2016 1:53 PM
How many boxes would you guys actually get? I would actually buy off the Golden one from MP rather then buying the boxes it might be cheaper!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?