Skilled
Most Memorable Dream 29 Dec 2016 11:33 AM
What's a dream that happened so long ago yet you still remember?

I know 90% of the time we don't recall our dreams but what are some that have really stuck to you cause either they were really scary or just plain weird?

Mine would have to be from a time when I was probably 12 and I was taken into this horror house and basically there was a murderer on the loose and we had to try and hide in order to avoid it. There wasn't any way out of the house because it was all sealed shut. There were a lot of doors in the house and each door opened contained something new. I remember opening a door and I fell through the floor and then I found this bag on the floor and it contained bloody arms and legs and I was so freaked out and then the murderer came behind me and I presumably died. I ended up in the bag myself and I couldn't move or get out at all. I could only just move my head to watch the ceiling or the bloody arms and legs next to me. I woke up sweating and refused to go to Chinese school after that.

Kaleidoscope Love

Beginner
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 29 Dec 2016 11:47 AM
don't think i ever remember my dreams because it all happens in bits & pieces! Mostly nightmares! Because i remember waking up  so frequently due to nightmares & drenched in sweat, from then on, i'm always cautious of everything around me. esp late at night, when i'm walking home, i'm actually vv afraid of sth bad might happen or like someone is stalking me or anyth so i actually run home at times (from the busstop) x.x 

Rookie
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 29 Dec 2016 12:13 PM
I had MANY thousands of nightmares. Literally everyday I have nightmares. 

I had this one which I dreamt of myself being kidnapped and tortured in a basement which was hidden deep underground. Nobody knew where I was or where I've been. I was just down there, being tortured everyday like an animal. Then, at the end I die and the kidnapper got away with it and continued torturing others. It was as if my life hadn't mattered. 
Skilled
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 29 Dec 2016 12:15 PM
I remember 2 nightmares that sometimes would interconnect together and scare the shit out of me. They happened quite a long time ago so i hope they wont occur again.

First one is Im taking the lift down to lobby but each time i go to the lift shit happens. One thing that happened is toilet rolls will start coming out and wrap around me suffocating me. Another thing is the lift will randomly stop, then the lift numbers will randomly go up and down. Etc. But each time I'll be able to reach lobby safely like nothing happened.

Second is im always at the corridor of my block and i can never seem to escape each time. And it also seems like im running away from something (most likely responsibilities but ok) and I'm always stuck on the same day. Then i finally get to my house each time and wake up.

Novice
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 29 Dec 2016 2:34 PM
lately im dreaming significantly often about being a total jerk to everyone for no reason :/ like people trying to reach me but am just so angry at everything and everyone and idk y!!"!
Skilled
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 2 Jan 2017 7:36 PM
I just had a super vivid dream today and I saw this thread *THIS MUST BE FATE* 

First scene: I was late for a concert and it was ending. After it ended, I saw my ec walking out. 
Second scene: I'm chilling at a cafe after the concert and I saw my ec walking -

OKAY LONG STORY SHORT:

MY EC HELD MY HAND (THIS FELT SUPER REAL OMG) and when I woke up I felt so embarrassed >///< 

seduction is my art (-:

Rookie
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 11 Jan 2017 6:58 PM
My only dream I can always remember is being chased by a faceless little human fully covered in black clothing running at me and if it touches me I wake up.
Skilled
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 11 Jan 2017 10:57 PM
Back when i first adopted my cat.
I had a dream i was in a castle and there were trolls everywhere and they kept biting me and it felt hyperrealistic. I woke up and my cat was biting me thx sis

Reply: Most Memorable Dream 12 Jan 2017 12:35 AM
falling from the mountains

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?