Reply: Most Memorable Dream 3 Jun 2017 7:40 PM
ok so I remember one time I dreamt that I actually met the care bears.... honestly it felt so real like you know how in the films they'd take you to an adventure... that happened with me. it was a magical moment... but then it crashed when my mother decided it was a good idea to wake me up. 
Rookie
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 3 Jun 2017 10:46 PM
Oh god....mine's gonna sound horrible and sad....

So I was a Jew in my dream (you may laugh), and I had my Mom and Dad, and 2 of my sisters with me, and we were out on the beach late at night, we just, idk, needed to escape. Nazi soldiers were hanging around the place, so we needed to be really quiet and careful. Of course, it was so dark, so god forbid if we tripped over something and it made a noise, or stepped on something that made us scream. 
Anyway, we then hid behind a large rock quickly because the soldiers' flashlights were being flashed about here and there to find any Jews hiding, and we had to hold our breaths too. However, one flashlight on us, and they found us, and we ran for our lives. My Mom and Dad got shot while we were running, so they just dropped dead and were drenched in blood behind me, and then my 2 sisters got shot further along the way (same gruesome sight), and then it was just me left running away while trying so hard not to cry. The gunshots felt/sounded so real, and it was just horrible!! I woke up with tears in my eyes, had to reassure myself that it was a dream and not real, and that my family are still here. Ugh.
Last edit: 3 June 2017 10:54 PM
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Reply: Most Memorable Dream 4 Jun 2017 6:46 PM
Mine is when I was around 9, and I was in a castle and my elder brother (muahmuahmuahmuah!!!!) and I were surrounded by deadly snakes and one bit my brother. My brother lay there bleeding out and I kicked ass to kill all the snakes and I just knelt by the side of my brother. I was crying so hard when I woke up, and my brother had to hug me and wipe my tears and repeat again and again that he's still here and he would never leave my side. It was one of the most traumatizing experiences in my life that I remember to date.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?