Habbo Advice Team is Recruiting! 4 Jan 2017 6:55 AM
Hey Bites,

I thought I would let you all know incase you are interested. I am the current Owner and President of the Habbo Advice Team which has been around since 2003. It was previously owned by Killian since 2005. We are a group of eXpert Habbos who are here to Help and Engage the Habbo Community with Safety, Knowledge and Tips on playing Habbo.

We are currently trying to increase our activity across the globe. You can find our Help Desk by looking through my rooms on habbo or going to this link: https://www.habbo.com/hotel?room=53361778

If you are interested in joining HAT, keep reading and I'll explain what all you need to do and what the process is for joining. The next process will be starting on January 8th, so if you are interested read below and respond ASAP!

First off, If you are just interested in joining you need to join the "[HAT] Recruitment" group. You can find the banner for this group in the Help Desk or by looking through my groups. Request to join this group, once you've been accepted you will need to respond to the threads in the Habbo Group Forum. One is for introducing yourself and the other is for saying that you are interested in joining!

Second, If you get this far and get accepted to join HAT you will go through a process we call the Probationary Process. You will be paired with a mentor that you can get to know, ask any questions you may have and have conferences with. The Probationary Process does have some requirements for these members, you'll have to do a certain number of conferences with either your mentor or other eXperts in HAT. These conferences aren't anything crazy or anything, they are just a chance for you to get to know or members and a chance for you to learn from them and ask questions! The other requirement is to be active within the Help Desk! :D

If you have any questions at all, you can respond here or contact me on Habbo!

(Sorry if this is not the category that this should be in or if it is not allowed at all for me to post this, my apologies!)

Thanks for your time,
Zarek
Skilled
Reply: Habbo Advice Team is Recruiting! 4 Jan 2017 7:50 AM
Is this an army or something???
Novice
Reply: Habbo Advice Team is Recruiting! 4 Jan 2017 8:09 AM
Seth Posted
4 January 2017 7:50 am

yes to kill you jk <3

Reply: Habbo Advice Team is Recruiting! 4 Jan 2017 11:58 AM

Seth Posted
4 January 2017 7:50 am

It is a help desk?!
Rookie
Reply: Habbo Advice Team is Recruiting! 4 Jan 2017 4:43 PM
This is a good thing to get involved with, not only are you helping the community but you're helping yourself get to know more about Habbo and about what the users want. I joined HAT cause I wanted to be more involved with the community and get to know new people and their opinions on Habbo.
Beginner
Reply: Habbo Advice Team is Recruiting! 5 Jan 2017 1:54 AM
I love how Habbobites is slowly becoming a Habbo Help team site! Ambass & HATs are here wooo!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?