Talented
Blue Tick 11 Jan 2017 3:09 AM

Do you care if someone "blue ticks" you or have read your messages and then never responds?

I know of someone who is really obsessed for people to reply as soon as they've seen the message (to the point of checking who have seen the message in the group chat) and I'm honestly really like ???????

because I, for one, always read first and then leave people's messages hanging unanswered until like probably the last minute, depending on its urgency.

(i have no sense of urgency) :-////

Novice
Reply: Blue Tick 11 Jan 2017 6:37 AM
I dun like being on read but it really don't mind me that much lol just that if they keep doing it I know something is up.

Skilled
Reply: Blue Tick 11 Jan 2017 6:38 AM
Oh I just forget to reply if I read it.. But I do leave my read receipts on because I like to let people know if I read/am reading the message if it's important.
Skilled
Reply: Blue Tick 11 Jan 2017 8:07 AM
MY DAD ALWAYS DOES THIS TO ME AND IT PISSES ME OFF. But because of work i always have to reply to someone so ye. The only offender is my dad. 

Skilled
Reply: Blue Tick 11 Jan 2017 8:08 AM
Jamie Posted
11 January 2017 8:07 am

MY DAD ALWAYS DOES THIS TO ME AND IT PISSES ME OFF. But because of work i always have to reply to someone so ye. The only offender is my dad. 

good thing as your mom I will always reply in emergen-c
Skilled
Reply: Blue Tick 11 Jan 2017 9:58 AM
I don't really care if people leave me on read or not unless the message is really important and I need their help on something immediately!! I tend to ignore messages from my classmates whenever it's about projects because I'm like "nope, not today fam, not today"

Skilled
Reply: Blue Tick 11 Jan 2017 1:01 PM
I'm guilty of reading messages and not replying hours later. If it's on a platform where it shows "Seen" or "Read" then usually I read the message but don't actually click on the actual messenger so then it doesn't show up at Seen for people. Not that I don't like them or anything, just that sometimes I'm really that lazy to respond. I also don't care if someone leaves me on seen unless the message is uber important.

Kaleidoscope Love

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?