Rookie
Habbo: Add, Change & Remove 17 Jan 2017 4:10 AM
Sooo! After a bit more drama on Habbo, I'm eager to hear what you feel about the game in its current stage.

If you were a developer, what would be something you would add to the game, as well as something already available that you would change, and finally something you would scrap from the game entirely.

Let me know your thoughts!
Talented
Reply: Habbo: Add, Change & Remove 17 Jan 2017 4:34 AM
i swear everyone needs select all friends and take back all unsold furnis from mp 
Skilled
Reply: Habbo: Add, Change & Remove 17 Jan 2017 5:54 AM
^^^^^ this

Also :
• post multiple items in mp function
• emojis can act as non-clothing items (not my idea, but I rep that cause it would actually make me wear them)
• old console/pm functions where if you sent somebody a message it would stay until they read it next, like not just sending an offline message but like an actual phone/ messaging system
• AND TO BRING BACK OR GIVE A CHOICE for redeeming exchange and rare credit furni, like you could have the choice if you want it to go back to your purse or not
Reply: Habbo: Add, Change & Remove 8 Feb 2017 5:06 PM
Bring back Trax editing and Habbowood movie maker!
Rookie
Reply: Habbo: Add, Change & Remove 8 Feb 2017 5:37 PM
Add: Select all online friends. 

Change: Bring back dice so that we can get bingo back.

Remove:  
1. Diamonds - simply because I don't have any. 
2. Credits stay in my inventory instead of going straight to purse.

Skilled
Reply: Habbo: Add, Change & Remove 9 Feb 2017 11:48 PM
Add - Remove all button for MP.
Change - Bring back old rooms and games.
Remove - Diamonds. 

Talented
Reply: Habbo: Add, Change & Remove 9 Feb 2017 11:58 PM
remove: jaesus
Reply: Habbo: Add, Change & Remove 14 Apr 2017 6:55 PM
Honestly, REMOVE THE BOBBA FILTER! And perhaps concentrate on a new target market. No longer pre-teens to teens demographic! Many habbos are now in their 20s (or even 30s just like me). Time has changed. Don't restrict yourself a segment that is not so lucrative albeit with many restrictions (from parents and society). I doubt youngsters are very much into habbo with its pixelated graphics anyway. It's us oldies who are sentimental about pixelated art. Hahaha! Move along now. Thanks!

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?