Rookie
Whats in the room? 28 Jan 2017 6:47 PM

Hello Everyone, and welcome to another forum competition. This competition is a test of your Furni knowledge. This Competition will bring out your inner wisdom to correctly tell me all the furni in the room as well as telling me how many of that furni are in the room. Follow any format you wish to follow, make sure it's fairly neat so I can easily check youranswers. Terms of Services are applied to this competition good luck and have fun! Winners will be given 50bp and a 20c sack :), Now if I'm correct you're all smart people so I will have some users who have all correct. I will be placing those special users in a Name generator to finalise the winner. SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO ME BY PM'IN ME ON HABBOBITES, This will stop copying and you can feel happy knowing nobody copied you :) The Competition ends on Monday 30th January 6:00 PM Singapore Time THREAD WILL BE CLOSED!
Last edit: 28 January 2017 6:47 PM

Moderator Alert

Competition finished
~ Obsole
Rookie
Reply: Whats in the room? 30 Jan 2017 5:59 PM
Winner of the "Whats in the room?" is Seth, thank you for the entries we appreciate your support with the forum competitions lately and we have more to come :) Seth if you could please contact me ASAP to receive Your 20c Prize and 50 Bite points!
Last edit: 30 January 2017 6:00 PM

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?