Novice
Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 5:44 PM
Hello! I think half people here would know me so I thought just to introduce myself:

I am Awesome-27 in game, most people call me Harp, or Aaron. I am a habbo player since January 2012 (yeah the great mute!) before taking a hiatus for studying, I made my habbo return in 2014, and since then, I have interacted in many communities, such as the United Nations of Habbo and currently a DJ at HabboQuests.

I am here because I am friends with DJaesus (Jaesus) and she was telling me that this community, although new, is a really nice community and she isn't lying, the warm welcome signing up and the awesome threads, I am really liking this place and may consider joining here in the future as a DJ hopefully, but first, got to nail my university course.

I hope I make some awesome friends here!
-Aaron
Rookie
Reply: Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 5:46 PM
Omg it DJ Harp *fangirls*

Hope to see you around the community more and all the best to your university academia!!

Reply: Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 5:47 PM
Welcome!!!!
Novice
Reply: Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 5:49 PM

Justin Posted
15 May 2016 5:46 pm

Omg it DJ Harp *fangirls*

Hope to see you around the community more and all the best to your university academia!!

It is I my friend :D thank you :)

Marcus Posted
15 May 2016 5:47 pm

Welcome!!!!

Thank you!
Skilled
Reply: Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 5:52 PM
Welcome!! Hope you'll enjoy being in our little community <: cyu around!! 

seduction is my art (-:

Skilled
Reply: Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 5:54 PM
Welcome and good luck in nailing your uni course!!

Kaleidoscope Love

Talented
Reply: Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 6:31 PM
welcome xx
Talented
Reply: Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 6:31 PM

Harps Posted
15 May 2016 5:44 pm

Hello! I think half people here would know me so I thought just to introduce myself:

I am Awesome-27 in game, most people call me Harp, or Aaron. I am a habbo player since January 2012 (yeah the great mute!) before taking a hiatus for studying, I made my habbo return in 2014, and since then, I have interacted in many communities, such as the United Nations of Habbo and currently a DJ at HabboQuests.

I am here because I am friends with DJaesus (Jaesus) and she was telling me that this community, although new, is a really nice community and she isn't lying, the warm welcome signing up and the awesome threads, I am really liking this place and may consider joining here in the future as a DJ hopefully, but first, got to nail my university course.

I hope I make some awesome friends here!
-Aaron

good luck with your degree, i'm at university too!

Novice
Reply: Awesome-27 Has Arrived 15 May 2016 6:38 PM
Welcome to HabboBites @AwesomeToThe27 !! :D All the best on nailing your University course! See ya around :)

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?