Knowledge Thread 12 Feb 2017 6:47 AM
Hi guys it's Angel!
If you didn't already know, I am new to HabboBites and I wanted to know everything about it! So all you need to do is reply with one or two facts that I need to know that'll make it easier for me or a secret easter egg that will help me.
Thanks guys!
xoxo
Rookie
Reply: Knowledge Thread 12 Feb 2017 7:43 AM
We got a "Guess Who" game, where you guess the Habbo, You get 3 bite points if you guess right (Active users are used on Guess Who)

We also have Campaigns and Forum Competitions Regularly. Get involved cause you win awesome prizes.
Last edit: 12 February 2017 7:55 AM
Beginner
Reply: Knowledge Thread 12 Feb 2017 7:52 AM
This Valentines day, you can send people kisses. just go to their profile and click on the lips!

You can redeem bites points got habbo credits, or cool username colours and icons. Bites points are given out in events and radio comps.

If you see a huge duck on the website, remember to click it - it's duckie! Be the first to catch him to add him to your collection.

Skilled
Reply: Knowledge Thread 12 Feb 2017 1:47 PM
There is also another Angel here but she called herself devil . Please keep yourself away from da devil! Jk

You can submit your room design, drawing, pixel art or anything related to art on our creation page and share it with us ;P
Last edit: 12 February 2017 1:47 PM

Skilled
Reply: Knowledge Thread 12 Feb 2017 2:10 PM
You can find random habbobites users with "Leaderboard" section under the "Habbobites" tab.
Other than that you can click the magnifying glass to search for habbo/habbobites users.

Skilled
Reply: Knowledge Thread 12 Feb 2017 2:49 PM
Stay away from Jamie she is trash.

Also if you ever see our site owner Funkyhabbo in a room, and he deosnt reply when you say hello, he is likely being antisocial and is coding random stuff..
Skilled
Reply: Knowledge Thread 12 Feb 2017 5:27 PM

Seth Posted
12 February 2017 2:49 pm

Stay away from @jamie she is trash.

Also if you ever see our site owner @Funkyhabbo in a room, and he deosnt reply when you say hello, he is likely being antisocial and is coding random stuff..

He meant say away from himself tbh. Seth is number cancer on this site. Will force you to do things 11/10 won't reccomend

Talented
Reply: Knowledge Thread 7 May 2017 5:52 AM
donut post image on the feed 

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?