Rookie
Club Penguin Closing 12 Feb 2017 5:00 PM
Disney recently announced that its online world will be closing on the 29th March 2017. This makes Habbo one of the final virtual online games left with a similar audience!

Partly due to the closure was the fact the game was literally running out of innovation within the title, and similar to Habbo mobile, people struggled to play on the smaller devices. It was clear that with a strong increasing interest in tablet games, as opposed to desktop games, the jump to mobile only was needed. Club Penguin Island will be the new title from the company, taking the game into a 3D world perspective. The title will only be available on mobile.

What are your thoughts of this news? Do you think Habbo should follow suit? 

Moderator Alert

Thread moved from Technology. -Polybotes
Beginner
Reply: Club Penguin Closing 12 Feb 2017 5:14 PM
RIP my malnourished puffles

Skilled
Reply: Club Penguin Closing 12 Feb 2017 5:28 PM
My childhood is closing on march 29th 2017.

But with the online game thing, i'm kinda sad cause i know mobile games are becoming more popular BUT I PREFER MY LAPTOP. STOP CHANGING.

Skilled
Reply: Club Penguin Closing 13 Feb 2017 5:18 AM
THE VIDEO OF THE ICEBERG FINALLY TIPPING was the best easter egg there was!
Talented
Reply: Club Penguin Closing 13 Feb 2017 6:08 AM
im FUMIN i swear my cp password was 12345 and ive just logged in like in november AND IT ISNT WORKING NOW I DONT REMEMBER THE EMAIL I REGISTERED WITH I CANNOT RESET MY PASSWORD THIS IS VERY SAD
Skilled
Reply: Club Penguin Closing 13 Feb 2017 6:15 AM
Jung Posted
13 February 2017 6:08 am

im FUMIN i swear my cp password was 12345 and ive just logged in like in november AND IT ISNT WORKING NOW I DONT REMEMBER THE EMAIL I REGISTERED WITH I CANNOT RESET MY PASSWORD THIS IS VERY SAD

they deleted my account and i was depressed
Skilled
Reply: Club Penguin Closing 13 Feb 2017 6:20 PM
This is one of the most depressing things I have ever heard, I still live and breathe club penguin!!??
Rookie
Reply: Club Penguin Closing 13 Feb 2017 8:09 PM
I played Club Penguin all the time when I was younger. I used to be a member and all that stuff, even bought those ninja cards in Toys 'R' Us to get special attacks in the Dojo thing or whatever. This is tragic. 

johannes

Reply: Club Penguin Closing 13 Feb 2017 10:58 PM
Habbo is better than Club Penguine

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?