Talented
Windows 10 Design Changes 13 Feb 2017 6:28 AM
credits: forbes

Windows 10 users could soon be seeing a whole new look on their devices thanks to a major design makeover. Project Neon sets to bring in a number of stylistic improvements, including boosted animations, blue to apps and a number of improvements to Windows 10's 3D functions. It is set to be revealed later this year.

What do you think about the new design?
Rookie
Reply: Windows 10 Design Changes 13 Feb 2017 5:15 PM
I will never give up on my Windows 7
Talented
Reply: Windows 10 Design Changes 17 Feb 2017 1:13 AM
how will i give u my thoughts on the new design when it's not out yet scREAM
Talented
Reply: Windows 10 Design Changes 17 Feb 2017 1:14 AM
Polybotes Posted
17 February 2017 1:13 am

how will i give u my thoughts on the new design when it's not out yet scREAM

WHO REMOVED MY PREVIEW PIC
Talented
Reply: Windows 10 Design Changes 17 Feb 2017 1:16 AM
Jung Posted
17 February 2017 1:14 am

Quote skipped.

WHO REMOVED MY PREVIEW PIC

and your credits is just forbes like nice wow i would love to read more about this cool news but there's no link it's ok let me google it myself....???
Reply: Windows 10 Design Changes 19 May 2018 1:43 AM
Windows 10 is a clusterfuck. There are now two apps for settings, including the old Control Panel. Not to mention that there are also now "apps" and conventional pre-Windows 10 programs. Some of these apps, actually come preinstalled and will stay that way even if they are uninstalled; there are ways to re-enable them. This explains why most of these apps are unusually small, like around 8 KB.

Microsoft Edge should have never been added. They should have modernised Internet Explorer instead. The webpage-sketching feature is nothing more than a gimmick. No one will ever find familiar or intuitive the idea of scribbling on a webpage to make notes.

And don't even get me started on the Start Menu and its useless Live Tiles crap. More often than not it is used as an advertising board for apps and games on the Microsoft Store which most long-time Windows users will not need get their software from. The most iconic one would be the Live Tile for Minecraft. One would rather buy the original Java edition of Minecraft from the official website to get the Windows 10 edition at the same time (not sure if buying from the Microsoft Store will include the original edition).

Overall, Windows 10 aims for a cleaner look (the one and only thing it does better than Windows 7) but fails to provide a consistent user experience, unlike macOS, which always seems to get it right. I never thought I would be praising Apple products until I started using Windows 10 ...

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us ยป

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?