Skilled
Jamie's Sims Adventures 20 Feb 2017 11:43 PM
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. As many of you know I am an avid player of Sims 3 and recently Seth begged me to make a forum thread to update my game play as I already do on other social media. So basically I will be using this thread to tell you about the stupid shit my sims have done.

I will start off with introducing the members of the family. Currently it is just my wife, Angel and Jamie (Me duh). They started off dating and living in a small apartment somewhere hidden in the forest, honestly it was a shit stack. But then I motherloaded through the game because icba and sent them both to University. 

They'd just returned home after finishing 2 terms in Uni, and decided to get married after Jamie Sim proposed. (Anjer said yes omg :')) 
Two days before getting married, while Angel was at work, Jamie decided to go exploring and ended up at the graveyard where she cursed a random old man with a ghost to haunt him for life. Unfortunately, the old man got along with the ghost-child and left Jamie alone. Therefore, Jamie decided to explore the catacombs where she nearly died, sad i know, but made it out alive and was able to go home to see her loving wife. 

They finally got married and on the day of their marriage, Angel invited all her friends, since Jamie was introverted and only went outside to watch cats. While mingling with guests, some random dude( ??? where he come from ??) was flirting with Angel and made them a "self-proclaimed couple". As the vows were being exchange, this man, decided it would be necessary to walk up to the altar and slap Angel for "cheating", which left her in quite a shock. But alas! Jamie turned him into a toad and they lived happily ever after.

Stay tuned for more.

Skilled
Reply: Jamie's Sims Adventures 20 Feb 2017 11:48 PM
I just laughed SO HARD reading this!!!!
Skilled
Reply: Jamie's Sims Adventures 21 Feb 2017 10:57 AM
IM CRYING 

Skilled
Reply: Jamie's Sims Adventures 21 Feb 2017 6:33 PM
When you killed my sim...
Skilled
Reply: Jamie's Sims Adventures 22 Feb 2017 10:08 AM
Why does this sound more like your life than a sims game

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: Jamie's Sims Adventures 22 Feb 2017 10:34 PM
Jas Posted
22 February 2017 10:08 am

Why does this sound more like your life than a sims game

Cause i can't motherlode irl

Skilled
Reply: Jamie's Sims Adventures 24 Feb 2017 8:10 PM
On Today's Sims adventures

Jamie and Angel went back to Uni to finish their degrees. Jamie started learning Alchemy to help her witchcraft, instead of focusing on school like she's supposed to. Meanwhile Angel spent the whole term glued to her paintbrush and ended up maxing out the Art Achievement. 

I am glad to announce after a whole week of cheating on skill achievements, Jamie and Angel have graduated with perfect GPA's and Angel found a job in the culinary industry while Jamie focus's on her magic. Alchemy on the other hand isn't paying off for Jamie as she got hella stung by bees while trying to get honey from them. Her dumbass didn't think going to the grocery store was a better idea. Good job Jamie. You idiot.

In other news, they will be adopting a child in the near future. Stay tuned for the next episode.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?