What do you think of the Habbo Help Tool? 21 Feb 2017 3:38 PM
help.habbo.com is a website I've visited few too many times with problems, questions, and requests. I'm sure almost everyone here is familiar with this tool and would have an opinion, good or bad, on it as well. 

recently it has been shown that the user FieryCold has been asked for a full picture of himself, with a piece of paper saying his Habbo name, reason for ban, and the picture itself must be in a public place. ontop of that, the lack of help for hack, phishing and scamming victims has been a point of conversation as well. 

how far is too far? what do you think of the system already? what would you change if you could?
Rookie
Reply: What do you think of the Habbo Help Tool? 21 Feb 2017 3:45 PM
I had to take a picture of my License once covering the irrelevant stuff besides BOD and Photo. to prove my age. Cause got banned for saying I'm younger than 13
Beginner
Reply: What do you think of the Habbo Help Tool? 21 Feb 2017 4:57 PM
In regards to fierycolds issue/situation , I rkon it's pretty absurd to do so ( posting a picture of himself publicly) because it's invasion of privacy and bloody dangerous as well for him. So I think that's waaaaaay to FAR for Habbo to ask him to do something like that! ;/
Last edit: 21 February 2017 4:59 PM
Skilled
Reply: What do you think of the Habbo Help Tool? 22 Feb 2017 10:06 AM
Never really used the help.habbo tool much but Habbo's response to FieryCold was seriously weird, especially how they mentioned "we know what you look like ... take a photo of yourself in a public setting". I have never heard of anyone else having to do that and on top of that - why a public setting?

Also - rewarded 5 bites points for your thread contribution!

Kaleidoscope Love

Skilled
Reply: What do you think of the Habbo Help Tool? 22 Feb 2017 10:13 AM
I have been asked for personal information, because I was once hacked but then just changed all my information, luckily I caught the hacker in the act and only lost like 20c... I did not feel confident sharing my information with the Help Tool so I just decided to drop the case, since I know of stories it getting hacked and people's accounts being hacked as well in the process; they didn't even reimburse the hacked user due to their own fault...
Skilled
Reply: What do you think of the Habbo Help Tool? 5 Mar 2017 7:43 AM
Habbo's help tool reminds me of a badly run primary school "student leaders" programme. It's completely shit, i've been banned for stupid reasons multiple times and never got help til after my ban was done. The fierycold case is something that really makes Habbo seem like crazy stalkers tho, their system sucks.

You're missing out!

Login or signup free to participate in discussions!

Learn more about us »

Viewing as Guest

Guests can only view posts in limited forum categories.

Login or sign up

Active users
Found your new crush?